Now many places use concrete pavement, but also use epoxy flooring to protect the ground, which can very well extend the service life of the ground, then what is the requirement of the epoxy flooring construction on the concrete base material? General epoxy flooring on the concrete base material requirements are as follows: 1, the concrete requirements are flat and compact, strength requirements are not lower than C20; if the strength is too poor, it will inevitably affect. Pressure resistance, impact resistance and durability of the coating.
2. Ground smoothness generally requires that the drop within 2m is not more than 2mm. It is better to use a polisher to smooth and collect the light. If the drop is large, the floor coating should be thicker to reduce the drop.
3. If the ground to be coated is at the bottom and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom should be waterproof, so as to avoid the bubbling and shelling caused by the vapor pressure caused by the rise of groundwater.
4. New-built concrete is dried for at least 3 weeks, and its moisture content is not higher than 6%. In the process of curing and drying, local raining and surface water should be avoided. Otherwise, local concrete moisture content will easily exceed the standard.
Construction of Epoxy Floor Paint
5. The strength of fine stone concrete leveling layer on floor, reinforced concrete beam and other components should not be lower than C20, and the thickness should not be less than 0 mm.
6. For repairing or leveling damaged concrete surface, fine stone concrete with strength grade not less than C20 should be adopted, leveling thickness should not be less than 30mm; for leveling with cement mortar, a layer of concrete interface treatment agent should be coated first, and then leveling according to the design thickness. Resin mortar or polymer cement mortar can be used to leveling when the above operation is not suitable in the construction process.
7. The details, such as the concrete around the downspout pipe and the threshold, should be level and the edges and corners should be straight.
8. Large area concrete base should cut reasonable expansion joints according to the condition of base material and leave them to be treated when the floor is painted. In order to keep the ground beautiful, the expansion joints should be concealed under the partition as far as possible. If not, the expansion joints should be retained during the construction of epoxy floor and then filled with elastic glue.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆