It is forbidden to mix two different types of epoxy flooring paint with mixed color without experimenting in the construction of epoxy flooring paint. Some pigments will undergo chemical changes, lose the inherent dyeing power of the pigments, and cause fading or discoloration. Blue or green paint containing iron blue will fade during storage, but the pigments exposed to air will gradually recover after construction. The discoloration of epoxy flooring is a common problem in the use process, but it will seriously affect the appearance quality of epoxy flooring, so when such problems arise, epoxy flooring must be solved in time. As a professional manufacturer of epoxy floor construction, we will introduce some techniques to prevent the discoloration of epoxy floor.
1. Selection of resins and pigments in paint formulations according to needs
The light and heat resistance of some pigments in the coatings are not good. Some resins in epoxy floors have poor weather resistance and are easily yellowed when exposed to light.
2. Metal pigments should be separated from epoxy floor paint
Metal powder pigments will turn black and green in storage due to the corrosion of residual free acids in epoxy floors.
3. The epoxy floor should be fully stirred and even before construction.
The density of several pigments in multicolor paint is different. Heavy pigments gradually sink in storage and light pigments gradually float. If they are not stirred evenly enough, they will not match the original color after construction.
4. Epoxy floor paint with high acid value should not be packed in iron drums
The varnish with higher acid value is easy to react with iron packaging barrel, and the transparency of the varnish decreases and the color becomes darker.
5. In the formulation design of coatings, attention should be paid not to the use of pigments that can react with resins or additives.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪