What is the phenomenon of thickening and gelatinization of epoxy floor paint material? The phenomenon of thickening and gelatinization of epoxy floor paint material refers to the phenomenon that the viscosity of epoxy floor material increases until gelatinization occurs during storage. Thickening is a phenomenon of increasing viscosity due to solvent volatilization or improper use of solvents or oxidative polymerization. As a result of the reaction between the paint base and the pigment, the consistency becomes very high, serious tofu-like or block-like, called gelatinization. Gelatinization, thickening and other phenomena are irreversible, different from thixotropy.二、环氧地坪漆材料增稠、胶化现象的原因
2. Reasons for Thickening and Gelatinization of Epoxy Floor Paint Material
1. The epoxy floor paint material is not completely sealed, and the solvent evaporates during storage, which results in the thickening and gelatinization of the epoxy floor paint material.
2. The pigments used in epoxy floor paint react with the paint base, such as zinc white, lead white and other basic pigments react with organic acids in the paint base to form metal soap, which causes thickening and gelatinization.
3. The improper use of solvents in epoxy floor paint materials, such as the use of diluents with weak solubility, will lead to the thickening and gelatinization of epoxy floor paint materials.三、环氧地坪漆材料增稠、胶化现象预防办法：
Preventive measures for thickening and gelatinization of epoxy floor paint materials:
1. The packaging barrel of epoxy floor paint materials should be completely sealed. The unused materials should be sealed well, preferably within a week.
2. Salt-based pigments should be avoided in some paint bases, and zinc-barium white, titanium white, antimony oxide and other pigments should be replaced. Carbon black has a low pH value, which is usually overcome by adding a small amount of triethanolamine.
3. Epoxy floor paint materials must choose appropriate solvents or add solvents with strong solubility.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工