The surface of epoxy flooring is seamless, dust-free, wear-resistant, penetration-resistant, pressure-resistant and cleanliness-resistant, and has good compressive and impact strength, so the durability and service life of epoxy flooring are relatively long. The construction thickness of medium coating can make partial smoothing to the unevenness of the base surface, ensure that the finished surface has better smoothness and improve usability and aesthetics. Moreover, the epoxy floor has the advantages of environmental protection, high gloss, one-off film thickness, strong and wear-resistant paint film, and it is an ideal floor coating system for electronic enterprises, pharmaceutical enterprises, large parking lots and other places requiring high cleanliness. The requirements for making epoxy floor are as follows:
1. The basement foundation ground has waterproofing treatment (moisture less than 7%).
2. The ground strength of the base is not less than the strength of C25 concrete, and the surface is smooth and smooth, and there can be no empty shell phenomenon.
3. The smoothness of the base floor can meet the requirements of Party A. The base surface of epoxy floor should be inspected before construction. The inspection standard is that the deviation of the surface level is less than 5 mm when inspected with a 2-meter ruler. Dead corners should be re-grinded and flattened for parts that do not meet the requirements.
4. The curing period of the newly constructed concrete foundation is more than 20 days, and the ground cannot be washed within 10 days before the construction of epoxy floor paint. 环氧环氧地坪施工前地面含水率检测
Detection of Ground Water Content before Construction of Epoxy Floor环氧地坪施工前基层地面各项数据测试工作：
Data testing work of base floor before epoxy floor construction:
1. Measuring the surface moisture content of the construction floor should be less than 7%, so as to avoid foaming of the epoxy floor in the future.
2. Measuring air humidity in construction environment should be less than 75%.
3. Measuring the temperature of construction environment should be greater than 0 C.
4. Measuring the levelness of the construction floor;
5. If new concrete floor is to be built, it should be constructed after the maintenance period to ensure that the lower floor reaches a certain strength.
6. Measuring the actual construction area of the construction floor.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪