Epoxy floor paint has many advantages, such as seamless, dust-proof, easy cleaning, high bonding strength with the base, wear resistance, durability, long-term crushing by forklifts, carts and other vehicles, smooth surface, rich color, beautifying working environment, etc. Therefore, it has been widely used in workshop, underground garage and other places. When epoxy floor paint is applied, many problems will be caused by poor ground treatment. Do you know what the impact will be and how to prevent it? The problems caused by poor ground treatment in epoxy floor paint construction are as follows:
1. Roughness of Surface
If the foundation floor is not polished and smooth, and the debris is removed, the surface of the epoxy floor will be rough and not smooth after construction, which will affect the aesthetics of the epoxy floor paint.
2. Causing crust-raising and delamination of the floor
Shell lifting is mainly due to poor adhesion between epoxy floor paint and the foundation floor. If the foundation floor oil is not cleaned up and the water content of the ground is high, it will lead to shell lifting and delamination of epoxy floor paint.
3. Cracks on the floor
If there are cracks in the base floor, we must do a good job of repairing first. We can use electric cutting machine to cut the floor into a V groove about 1 cm wide, and then use epoxy resin to coat mortar to repair it. Otherwise, cracks or even cracks will appear after the construction of epoxy floor paint.
4. Low Hardness of Floor
The poor strength of the base may be due to inadequate cement labeling, unreasonable mortar ratio and poor maintenance. Loose surface is the manifestation of poor strength of the base. At this time, it is necessary to re-pour concrete after cleaning according to the situation, or to strengthen it by using reinforced primer. If the epoxy floor paint is directly applied, the ground will be cracked together with the epoxy floor when forklift trucks walk for a long time.
Then the steps of foundation ground treatment before construction of epoxy floor paint are as follows:
1. Before the construction of epoxy floor paint, the ground should be polished, and the garbage should be preliminarily cleaned.
2. Preliminary check the ground smoothness with 2m footage, and continue to polish the parts that can not meet the construction requirements of epoxy floor paint until the smoothness meets the requirements (2m footage is not more than 3mm);
3. If there are cracks in the base floor, electric cutting machine is used to cut the floor into V-grooves about 1 cm wide, and then epoxy resin mortar is used to repair the cracks.
4. For corners, edges of equipment or areas beyond the reach of dust-free grinders, the manual grinder is used to deal with them, and vacuum them, but the walls and equipment can not be damaged.
5. Check oil stains, water marks, asphalt, cement knots, latex paint, cement fly ash, etc. to see if the cleanliness requirements meet the standards.
6. After the ground treatment meets the standard, it can be coated according to the construction technology of epoxy floor paint.
标签:  好电影排期 环氧地坪漆 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪