Epoxy floor paint has the advantages of high strength, wear resistance, beauty and durability, integral seam, solid texture, good resistance, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, easy maintenance, low maintenance cost, etc. Its thickness is generally 1-3 mm. Generally speaking, there is no bottom-exposed or bottom-penetrated phenomenon in the construction of epoxy floor strictly according to the construction technology. The reasons for bottom-exposed and bottom-penetrated phenomena are usually as follows:
1. The paint material is too light in color or too dark in mid-coat color.
2. During construction, excessive solvents were added to the floor paint materials, resulting in uneven material color.
3. The amount of brushing is not enough and uneven, which leads to partial uncovering and bottom penetration.
4. The construction viscosity of floor paint is low and the film is too thin.
5. Ground smoothness difference is too large
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆