Epoxy flooring and wear-resistant flooring are both popular and widely used flooring construction technologies. Because these two floors are durable, many customers have made it difficult to choose which floors to use. In fact, although the advantages of epoxy flooring and wear-resistant flooring are generally similar, there are differences in some details, and they also have different shortcomings. The following Qunda Floor will give you a detailed introduction and two different floors, so that you can have a clear understanding of the difference between the two floors, and can accurately determine which one you should choose.
I. Epoxy Floor
Epoxy flooring technology refers to the application of epoxy resin flooring paint on the cement flooring that has been solidified, with a thickness of about 1-5 mm, forming a compact organic protective layer. Because epoxy resin is an organic substance, the protective layer has the chemical characteristics of water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, salt spray corrosion resistance, and is flat, seamless, easy to clean, easy to maintain and so on. Epoxy floor paint is a kind of long-term effective floor paint material widely used in modern industry. It is widely used in medicine, food, electronics, chemical industry and other industries.
However, while epoxy floor paint has many advantages, it also has several fatal weaknesses:
1. Hardness and wear resistance: Compared with inorganic materials, the hardest resin Mohs hardness of organic materials is 2-3. Because of heavy moving loads, it is frequently used in production workshop, parking lot, manufacturing industry and other places, such as automobiles, forklift trucks, mobile trolleys, etc. Because epoxy floor paint painting is also often severely scratched, causing shells to rise and fall off. And so on.
2. Service life: Organic materials are polymer. Under normal conditions such as radiation, light and temperature, polymer chains will break, which is commonly called aging. The service life of epoxy floor paint can reach 5-8 years.
2. Wear Resistant Floor
Hard floor technology refers to the use of cement or concrete pouring process mixed with diamond or other aggregates, the overall solidification. The thickness of the hard layer is about 3-10 mm. Because of the high hardness of aggregates such as diamond sand, the Mohs hardness of hard floor is 6-7. There is almost nothing that can scratch the surface of hard floor. So hard floor is wear-resistant, flat and seamless. It can be used not only as floor of industrial workshop, but also as floor of auxiliary facilities such as warehouse, garage and square.
However, the ground generated by this technology is made of cement bonded with diamond sand, so it has the characteristics of cement products, and the surface will inevitably form a large number of capillary holes left after water evaporation. These micro-holes have two negative effects on the ground effect:
1. The diffuse reflection of light, which greatly reduces the gloss, if not waxed maintenance, there will be no good visual effect.
2. Absorbing sewage and dust is not conducive to creating a clean production environment, and is not suitable for pharmaceutical industry applications.
3. With the passage of time, the occurrence of surface weathering of cement products, dust and sand, the general service life is 5-8 years.
Looking at the above introduction, I believe you have a clearer understanding of epoxy floor and wear-resistant floor, and can quickly distinguish the two different floors.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 耐磨地坪