How many steps are there in the foundation treatment of epoxy floor construction in industrial workshop? 1. In order to achieve good results in the construction of epoxy floor coating, cement leveling should be first applied to leveling the ground that has not yet been leveled. When the cement is initially solidified, the civil engineer uses professional ground machinery to grind the ground. The surface of epoxy-coated floor will be smoother and brighter, and the service life will be improved.
2. After the cement layer is dried (about 28D), the whole ground is polished with a grinder to make the surface smooth and the cement capillary holes open.
3. For the base layer with oil contamination (edible oil, engine oil), spray it on the surface wetted by water with a surface treatment machine and scrub it repeatedly until there is no oil contamination.
4. For the base layer with too high alkalinity (PH>8), neutralize it with dilute hydrochloric acid or dilute acetic acid, then rinse it with clean water.
5. For wet ground, through water absorption, drying, sunshine, lamp, hot air blower drying, its water content reaches the construction requirements.
6. For the surface with old paint film (e.g. diamond and old paint film), the old paint is first removed mechanically, and then the local bad conditions are dealt with. At the same time, the ground is polished to remove the unreliable old cement layer and diamond surface, and form rough surface, so as to improve the adhesion of the new coating.
7. For deep expansion joints, it is necessary to fill them with color elastomer at a height of about 1-2 mm below the ground surface, then scrape them with quick-drying hard paint putty; for those expansion joints filled with asphalt, it is necessary to flatten the asphalt in the joints to a depth of 1-2 mm below the ground surface, and then scrape them with quick-drying hard paint putty to prevent the discoloration.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪