The practice of grounding anti-static floor and the relevant knowledge of acceptance criteria, Wuxi anti-static floor can be long-term anti-static, but also has mechanical properties, timely chemical corrosion environment can also be used, and the service life is still very long. Therefore, in some places where anti-static electricity is needed, anti-static floor will be used. Anti-static floors generally use coatings to coat concrete or cement floors, and this method is more and more popular and promoted. This kind of floors has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, good overall effect, easy cleaning and easy maintenance. It is widely used in the field of electronics and widely used in power plants, warehouses and other places.
Characteristics of Anti-static Floor
1. Antistatic and durable
2. High mechanical properties
3. Smooth and Bright
4. Chemical Corrosion Resistance
5. Long service life
Classification of Antistatic Floor
According to the production process, the following categories can be used:
1. General thin-coated anti-static floor
2. Mortar thin-coated anti-static floor
3. General anti-static self-leveling floor
4. Mortar anti-static self-leveling floor
Antistatic Floor Applicable Place
Electronics, microelectronics, communications, computers, precision instruments, textiles, printing, powder, chemistry, organic solvents, gas and all other factories need antistatic walls, floors and oil tanks.
Antistatic Floor Price
The price of anti-static floor varies from tens to hundreds of yuan. There are many kinds of anti-static floors, the price is different, and some floors not only have anti-static functions, but also some other functions, such as waterproof or wear-resistant. Consumers should buy according to their actual situation.
Antistatic Floor Requirements
Strength Requirements: The exempted compressive strength of base fine stone concrete should be above 25 Mpa, and the bond strength between base fine stone concrete and coating should be greater than 1.5 MPa.
Flatness Requirements: The flatness of the base shall be checked by 2M length ruler, and the maximum clearance shall not exceed 2MM.
Water content and PH value: the moisture content of base should be less than 4%, and the PH value should be less than 9.
Surface quality: There should be no holes, cracks, pits, shells and oil contamination on the base surface.
Waterproof treatment: the base without bottom room needs waterproof and moisture-proof treatment.
Crack prevention treatment: the floor is divided to prevent temperature difference cracking and stress cracking caused by too large area.
Grounding of Antistatic Floor
I. Practice of Grounding System for Antistatic Floor
1. Composition of anti-static floor system: indoor grounding terminal, outdoor grounding wire, grounding grid, indoor and outdoor connection device, grounding and so on.
2. Outdoor installation of anti-static system: first, the outdoor part can be grounded independently. The grounding pole can be grounded in accordance with geological conditions. The main way can be three ways: unipolar, bipolar and tripolar. The distance between poles must be more than 3 meters, and the grounding resistance should not be greater than 10_.
3. The common grounding resistance of anti-static system can be grounded by electrostatic grounding, protective grounding and working grounding. However, the current limiting resistance needs to be introduced separately. These require professional personnel to carry out maintenance and setting. It is necessary to check some important resistances and the coefficient of the ground system to make an important guarantee.
4. The anti-static grounding system can be connected to the existing grounding system in buildings, but it should be isolated by various current-limiting resistors and lightning Sub-sensitive resistors.
5. Lightning-proof grounding and anti-static grounding systems share the grounding poles. Through special devices, especially the preparation of lightning-proof varistors, lightning-proof grounding systems can effectively prevent lightning backlash.
II. Acceptance Specification for Antistatic Floor System
1. Time and fire: The index test of anti-static system must be carried out one month after construction or when the moisture content of the ground is less than 10%.
2. According to the test method of anti-static system: check the friction of the floor.
3. Resistance testing based on antistatic system.
4. According to the principles of floor engineering construction and acceptance criteria, the floor appearance and mechanical inspection should be carried out.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 防静电地坪