Epoxy anti-static floor is a modern epoxy floor with many advantages such as high strength, wear resistance, seamless, beautiful, smooth surface, mirror effect, solid texture, anti-static, anti-corrosion, waterproof, dust-proof and so on. It is widely used in daily life. When using epoxy anti-static floor paint, the thickness of epoxy anti-static floor can be selected according to actual needs. The thickness of common epoxy anti-static floor paint is 0.3-0.5mm, 0.6-0.8mm, 1-5mm and self-leveling.
Types of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
With the extensive use of epoxy anti-static floor, the types of epoxy anti-static floor are increasing. Epoxy anti-static floor can be roughly divided into: epoxy thin-coated floor, epoxy anti-skid floor, epoxy anti-wear floor, epoxy mortar floor, epoxy self-leveling floor, epoxy anti-static floor, garage ramp special floor, crystal coloured stone floor, epoxy coloured sand floor, epoxy anti-static floor. Marble floors, bare-grained coloured stone floors, high-temperature fire-resistant floors, sports special floors, etc.
Characteristics of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
1. Surface seamless coating, dust-free, wear-resistant, anti-penetration, acid and alkali resistance, pressure resistance, good cleanliness.
2. The middle construction thickness can make partial leveling to the unevenness of the base surface, ensure that the finished surface has a better smoothness, and improve the usability and aesthetics.
3. The main purpose of anti-static floor is to effectively eliminate the static electricity generated by the floor. The static electricity generated in the production process is quickly eliminated by introducing the anti-static floor coating into the grounding system, so as to avoid the harm of static accumulation to human body and products or causing pressure explosion.
Construction process of epoxy anti-static floor
1. While grinding the rough base surface with a motor grinder, the manual grinder is used to remove the base surface which needs to be thoroughly cleaned.
2. After cleaning and checking the basement to clean the basement surface, check whether there are cracks and empty shells in the basement. If so, it must be deep cut and cleaned and filled with epoxy mortar. Because epoxy resin is not water-tolerant, it can only be dry treated in the process of treatment, and can not be brutally knocked when cleaning, in order to avoid loosening the edge of the grass-roots.
3、环氧砂浆层涂装 在进行基底处理的同时，可进行环氧底涂涂装，施工配料时要注意施工进度与用料的平衡，不可一次开料过多，保证材料在涂装时仍符合可使用时间，在胶化前被涂刷完，让材料保持良好的渗透性，保证粘接性能。在底涂固化后，首先用环氧中涂配石英砂镘刮环氧石英砂浆一遍，以增加整个漆膜的厚度加强漆膜的抗压、抗冲击等物理性能；视设计要求镘刮环氧砂浆数道； 砂浆层固化后，再用环氧中涂配80-100目石英砂低幔一道后刮环氧批土，封闭砂眼和气孔
3. Epoxy mortar coating can be used for epoxy primer coating while the base treatment is being carried out. The balance between construction progress and material consumption should be paid attention to during the construction proportioning, so as to ensure that the material can still meet the usable time in painting and be painted before gelatinization, so that the material can maintain good permeability and bonding performance. After solidification, the epoxy quartz mortar is first coated with quartz sand trowel in epoxy to increase the thickness of the whole film and enhance the physical properties of the film, such as compression and impact resistance; according to the design requirements, several channels of epoxy mortar are scraped; after solidification of the mortar layer, 80-100 mesh quartz sand is coated in epoxy, followed by scraping epoxy batch soil with a low curtain to seal sand holes and gas holes.
4、导电铜网铺装采用10mm × 0.02mm的自粘铜膜根据现场间隔情况，按约2m × 2m的跨距铺装成网状结构，也可以先围绕现场一圈铺装铜膜，然后再在中心点向四边铺装，形成田字形网状结构，以达到将电荷迅速向接地极传导的作用。
4. The self-adhesive copper film of 10 m m *0.02 mm is used in the pavement of conductive copper network. According to the site interval, the copper film is paved into a network structure at a span of about 2 m *2 M. The copper film can also be paved around the site first, and then four sides at the central point to form a field-shaped network structure, so as to achieve the function of conducting charge rapidly to the ground pole.
5. Antistatic epoxy coated with copper foil, antistatic putty scraped with antistatic coated with antistatic coated in two ways to strengthen the bonding force of copper foil. After polishing putty and cleaning, the electrical conductivity of the formed coating was measured by PC-4 digital automatic range resistance meter. The average surface and volume resistance was 104-107_.
6. Anti-static epoxy surface coating in painting and grinding, in order to ensure that the base surface is completely closed, according to the design requirements, construction of anti-static epoxy resin self-flow plane coating, construction of surface coating materials will be evenly stirred after scraping construction.
Environmental requirements of painting construction: construction base should be kept clean and dry, no cross-operation of other projects, indoor air relative humidity should be less than 85%, when the humidity is too high, construction should be stopped. After the curing period is reached, the electrical conductivity of the coatings is measured by PC-4 digital automatic range resistor. The average surface and volume resistances are 105-108_.
7. Remove construction materials and tools from the site after site cleaning and maintenance and painting of floor maintenance surface. Close and protect the finish surface tightly, and allow people to walk at least 48 hours later. No sediment can be brought in. It usually takes 7 days to solidify the paint film completely. During this period, other engineering construction, handling and installation should be avoided.
Application Range of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
Epoxy anti-static floor is suitable for chemical/organic solvent research and development, pharmaceutical factory, textile and printing workshop, food and powder production workshop, electronic and electrical plant, computer room, precision instruments, places where anti-static is required, etc.
Points for Attention of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
Epoxy anti-static floor has the advantage of simple construction, but in the construction process, we also need to pay attention to some details. In the construction process of epoxy anti-static floor, we should ensure enough isolation area, avoid ash, sand and other substances infiltrating into the unperfected epoxy anti-static floor paint, and easily polluted areas. Wide cloth mop is used to clean 1-2 times, if the ring of public construction. Coarse and hard sand and mud on the surface of the oxygen anti-static floor should be removed in time to avoid grinding the ground with larger sand particles, which will affect the use of the epoxy anti-static floor.
Acceptance Standard for Epoxy Antistatic Floor 在进行环氧防静电地坪施工时温度在25℃左右最佳，在施工后2-3天时间内应达到实干，硬度达到完成固化80%左右。环氧防静电地坪表面不能出现发粘现象；环氧防静电地坪的流平性好，无镘刀痕，接口处平整；环氧防静电地坪表面颜色基本均匀一致、无粗杂质、平整平滑、光泽度应达到设计要求。
During the construction of epoxy anti-static floor, the temperature is about 25 C, and the hardness should reach about 80% after 2-3 days of construction. The surface of epoxy anti-static floor can not be sticky; the epoxy anti-static floor has good fluidity, no trowel marks and smooth interface; the surface color of epoxy anti-static floor is basically uniform, no coarse impurities, smooth and gloss should meet the design requirements.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 环氧防静电地坪