Epoxy mortar floor is manually prepared by adding fine quartz sand to epoxy resin coatings. Epoxy floor is used in buildings and industrial floors. High strength, wear resistance, beautiful and durable, with seamless, solid texture, good resistance, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, easy maintenance, low maintenance costs and other advantages; can also be added according to demand anti-static, static electricity, anti-skid and other characteristics.
Requirements for Epoxy Mortar Floor Base Surface
1. Cement base surface is firm, firm and can not afford shelling. Mortar shelling should be eliminated. Concrete layer and mortar leveling layer should be poured together. If the concrete layer is poured first, the thickness of the mortar layer should not be less than 40 mm, and the requirement of the forklift lane should be thicker. The slope should meet the design requirements. The allowable deviation value is 2% of the slope, and it is not more than 30 mm.
2. No sand on the surface, high hardness and no cement powdering are required. The newly poured cement mortar layer should be fully maintained. The cement base surface is flat, and there are no bumps, honeycomb linen surface, cement knots, other coatings, latex paint, foam sugar and other residues.
Application Field of Epoxy Mortar Floor
Among building materials, epoxy flooring has a wide range of applications in various fields, specifically classified as the following six areas:
(1) The application of epoxy flooring in coating industry: the epoxy flooring industry needs the largest amount of water-borne coatings, powder coatings and high solid coatings, which are widely used. It can be widely used in pipeline containers, automobiles, ships, aerospace, electronics, toys, handicrafts and other industries.
(2) Application of epoxy floor in electronic and electrical industry: epoxy resin adhesive can be used for sealing and filling of electrical insulation materials, such as rectifiers and transformers; sealing protection of electronic components; insulation treatment and bonding of mechanical and electrical products; sealing and bonding of storage batteries; surface coating of capacitors, resistors and inductors.
(3) Epoxy flooring is used in hardware jewelry, handicraft and sporting goods industry: it can be used in label, jewelry, trademark, hardware, racket, fishing gear, sporting goods, handicraft and other products.
(4) Epoxy floor is used in photoelectric industry: it can be used for packaging, filling and bonding of light emitting diode (LED), digital tube, pixel tube, electronic display screen, LED lighting and other products.
Construction Technology of Epoxy Mortar Floor
1. Base surface polishing: Use professional grinder to roughen the plain ground to increase the adhesion with epoxy floor paint.
2. Surface cleaning and repairing: If there is oil contamination on the surface, it should be cleaned or treated with professional mechanical equipment. If there is local humidity on the ground, it should be dried with gas gun. If there are cracks and holes on the ground, it must be repaired with epoxy mortar first.
3. Epoxy primer: Epoxy penetrating primer A and B are evenly rolled to make the bottom layer in a certain proportion. The purpose is to seal the floor surface and penetrate the floor with the primer, so that the epoxy floor paint and the ground are closely integrated. When painting the base surface, it is required to be uniform and without omission. )
4. Epoxy mortar layer: mix and mix component A and component B of epoxy resin floor paint in a certain proportion, add 80-120 mesh quartz sand into epoxy quartz mortar, scrape and coat the middle layer of epoxy mortar. The purpose is to increase the ground's resistance to pressure and impact.
5. Epoxy putty layer: mix and mix component A and component B according to a certain proportion, add 300 mesh quartz powder to make epoxy putty, and complete batch once (construction time is limited to about 30 minutes, the purpose is to mend sand holes, further repair and leveling the ground, prepare for topcoat construction.
6. Epoxy topcoat: After the putty layer solidifies, the construction area is closed, no idle workers are allowed to enter, the ground is cleaned again, the surface particles are carefully checked, the surface defects are repaired, the surface is coated with vacuum cleaner, and the surface is cleaned. Component A and B of epoxy topcoat are blended and stirred up, and the surface is evenly painted twice with professional drum (about 8 hours interval).
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪