The yellowing of epoxy floor paint refers to the gradual yellowing of the coating under light. This is a slow and long-term process, but it also has an impact on the appearance of the floor, especially near the doors and windows where the light is intense. If some epoxy floors are exposed to air, the yellowing rate will be fast, while some floors are covered under carpets and furniture for a long time, and the yellowing rate will be slow or almost no yellowing will occur. Over time, the color difference between the two parts of the ground became more and more obvious, eventually leaving the shape impression of carpets, furniture and other objects on the surface of the epoxy floor. Then how should we improve the yellowing resistance of the epoxy floor paint? The following manufacturers of Guanglei floor paint come for you one by one.
1. Choosing epoxy floor paint with good weatherability, first of all, to ensure that the quality of floor paint passes through, and then the construction operation specifications, is an important link to ensure that it is not easy to fade and yellowing.
2. There are generally two reasons for the deterioration of coatings themselves. One is that the quality of coatings themselves is not up to standard. On the other hand, there is no good storage of coatings. From these two points, it is very important to select good quality coatings and store them correctly.
3. In the aspect of construction, it is necessary to mix the paint sufficiently to avoid the discrepancy between the color after construction and the original color caused by the layering of the paint.
4. Since ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of fading and yellowing of epoxy flooring, we can add a certain amount of ultraviolet absorbent to the product, which can effectively absorb ultraviolet radiation and delay yellowing. In addition, ultraviolet radiation combined with antioxidants can play a synergistic effect. Of course, the use of antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbents can not fundamentally solve the problem of epoxy floor yellowing, but in a certain range and a certain period of time, it is still effective to prevent oxidation yellowing of products, maintain the transparency of product water color, and improve the grade of floor products.
5. To improve the yellowing resistance of epoxy floor coatings, a transparent waterborne polyurethane coating can be applied on the surface of epoxy floor coatings. Waterborne polyurethane products, with strong UV radiation resistance, can be used outdoors without yellowing. At the same time, transparent and colorless, not only does not affect the color effect of the original floor, but also improves the overall performance of the floor.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工