It is believed that when many consumers consult the floor paint manufacturers for quotation, they will be basically asked about the situation of the floor paint, whether it is flat, whether there is sand and ash phenomenon, and how hard it is. This is mainly because the quality of the floor directly affects the amount of floor paint materials, and then affects the final quotation of floor paint. Therefore, the floor paint manufacturers need to diagnose the basic floor when quoting price to customers, mainly in the following aspects: 1、 首先确定地面种类：通常有普通混凝土、水磨石、耐磨地坪、环氧树脂地坪等，不同的地坪基材会有不同的施工方案和工艺，其研磨、修补、固化等成本会有较大的差异;
1. Firstly, the types of floor are determined: there are usually ordinary concrete, terrazzo, wear-resistant floor, epoxy resin floor, etc. Different floor base materials will have different construction schemes and processes, and the cost of grinding, repairing and curing will be quite different.
2. Appraisal of ground smoothness: It can be checked by 2-meter ruler or visual measurement to see the smoothness or the fluctuation of ground wave, etc. It can also be measured by professional measuring instrument. Generally, the smoothness is smoother within 3 mm, and the cost of grinding will be greatly increased if the smoothness exceeds 3 mm.
3. Appraisal of ground hardness: It can be measured by professional Mohs hardness pen or by coin scratching. Good hardness is conducive to better grinding effect.
4. Appraisal of ground porosity: The best way to measure sand-blasting degree is to dig at least 1 cm deep with special tools to see the sand-blasting degree of the whole concrete layer, so as to determine the reasonable construction technology of epoxy floor paint.
5. Identify the uniformity of the ground: The uniformity of the ground is directly related to the effect of solidification and polishing. A simple method can be used to observe whether the ground is uniform or not by sprinkler method.
Above is only a simple diagnosis of the need to construct epoxy flooring ground, the specific situation must be through the survey of the ground conditions before the preparation of the plan and quotation, so this is why many customers in the consultation price must first look at the ground. After the diagnosis of the foundation ground, the methods of ground treatment are as follows:
1. Preliminary cleaning: Clean up the garbage on the ground to be treated with a broom. The water source should be cut off and the surface water should be removed before drying the ground. Wash and dry the oil-stained areas with organic solvents (such as Tiannashui, xylene, etc.) and the areas with paint or other unknown pollutants should be properly treated by polishing and organic solvents. Scrubbing and so on.
2. Grinding: (for terrazzo base or smoother and denser cement base), provide appropriate roughness. In order to enhance the bond between the coating and the ground, a vacuum grinder is used to grind and remove the floating and sinking surface, which is not easy to clean, and to smooth the unevenness of the ground surface to be treated, so as to play a leveling role. Hand grinder grinding can be used for grinding where the big grinder can not grind or oil stain can not be removed. Special grinding wheels should be selected. Wire brush treatment, for large grinder and hand grinder can not be polished, or do not need to use hand grinder to polish areas, such as under the production line, can use sandpaper grinding or wire brush treatment methods to achieve grinding effect.
3. Clean up again and stick protective tape. Clean up the ground dust thoroughly. Vacuum cleaner can be used to clean the sanitary dead corner which is not easy to clean; tape the corner, foot or other places which should be protected to protect; according to the actual situation, whether it is necessary to do another cleaning.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪