According to the survey and statistics of epoxy floor paint manufacturers, there are thousands of domestic floor paint companies, and the market competition is extremely fierce. Because of the differences in the formulation of floor paint materials and the uneven quality of materials, there will be differences in the quality of floor paint after construction. So what are the problems faced in the construction of epoxy floor paint?
1. Epoxy floor paint is a two-component material. If the builder is not familiar with the construction technology of epoxy floor paint and does not allocate materials according to the standard proportion, it will cause the floor paint film to dry (non-remedial measures for floor paint).
2. If no protective measures are taken in the construction site of epoxy floor paint, the dust in the air during the drying and curing process of the paint film will cause the rough surface of the epoxy self-leveling floor paint (the reason for the rough surface) and affect the construction effect.
3. If the air humidity in the construction site is too high, it will lead to the whitening of the floor paint film (the reasons for the whitening of the floor paint surface and the countermeasures) and foaming.
4. Epoxy floor paint is a two-component material. After mixing the two components, it will play a chemical role. The viscosity will increase slowly. It will not be used up in the prescribed time. The remaining materials begin to gel and finally solidify into film. When reused, the film will be rough.
5. The high temperature (above 35 C) at the construction site will lead to the rapid curing of floor paint, uneven brushing and poor film effect. The low temperature (below 5 C) will slow down or stop the curing reaction of floor paint, which will seriously affect the curing performance of floor paint. The performance is that the surface of the film is too dry, easy to be polluted by dust and other impurities, and affect the decorative effect.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工