Epoxy floor paint is widely used in underground parking lot, industrial workshop and so on. The most common ground encountered in construction is concrete cement floor. Because epoxy floor paint only adheres to a thin layer of coating on the surface of concrete, the quality of the epoxy floor paint directly determines the quality of the construction, so the epoxy floor paint has the following requirements on the concrete floor:
1. New concrete should be maintained for at least 28 days and its moisture content should not be higher than 8%. In addition, in the process of concrete curing and drying, attention should be paid to avoiding local rain and surface water, otherwise the moisture content of local concrete will exceed the standard.
2. Cement concrete base surface should be firm, firm and not shell-proof, and the strength requirement should not be less than C20. It is better to stop the shell-proof phenomenon of mortar and pour the concrete layer together with the mortar leveling layer. If the concrete layer is tampered first, the thickness of the mortar layer should not be less than 4cm, and the forklift lane should be thicker.
3. Require cement concrete surface not to sand, hardness is good, and there is no cement pulverization phenomenon; this requires high-quality cement, and the newly poured cement mortar layer should be fully maintained.
4. Cement concrete base surface should be flat and uneven, and the difference of flatness within 2m is not more than 2mm (it is better to use a polisher to smooth and collect light); if the difference is large, the floor coating should be thickened to reduce the difference.
5. If the ground to be painted is in the bottom layer and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom layer should be waterproofed to avoid the bubbling and shelling caused by the vapor pressure caused by the rise of groundwater.
6. There should be no oil pollution on the cement concrete floor. If there is any oil pollution, it should be cleaned up in time.
7. Large area concrete base should cut reasonable expansion joints according to the condition of base material and leave them to be treated when painting the floor. In order to keep the ground beautiful, it is impossible to conceal expansion joints under partition as far as possible. When constructing epoxy floor, the expansion joints should be retained and then filled with elastic glue.
The epoxy floor paint manufacturer reminds us that if the concrete base fails to meet the requirements, the floor coating will shell and fall off due to the rise of concrete layer, the floor coating bubbles when the bottom layer is not waterproof or waterproof is not strict, the floor coating cracks caused by the serious uneven base material and the unreasonable (too thin) coating design, etc., the floor construction party should not be responsible.
标签:  环氧店铺 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆