Before the construction of epoxy floor paint, the foundation ground treatment is one of the important links in the epoxy floor paint engineering. When the surface is uneven, pitted, cracked and porous, it will affect the appearance quality of the coating. The main processes of basic ground treatment are cleaning, degreasing, paint removal, drying and other flooring surfaces. The commonly used chemicals are highly toxic and corrosive. However, the use of shot blasting and high-pressure water treatment technology also requires that the construction personnel have a higher level of operation. Now we will understand the safety measures of epoxy floor paint in the foundation treatment, strengthen the awareness of prevention, reduce the occurrence of potential safety hazards, and ensure the personal safety of construction personnel. (1)基面处理时对防火、防爆、防毒等都应该要严格预防。苯、甲苯、二甲苯和汽油都是在进行大面积除油和清除旧涂膜作业中禁止使用的。一般都采用水性清洗液或水溶性脱漆剂代替。
(1) Fire, explosion and poison prevention should be strictly prevented when dealing with the base surface. Benzene, toluene, xylene and gasoline are forbidden to be used in large-scale oil removal and old film removal operations. Usually water-based cleaning solution or water-soluble paint remover is used instead.
(2) Before the base surface treatment is done manually, the reliability of the machine must be checked first. The distance between adjacent workers is not less than 1m.
(3) When using mechanical method to remove old paint, it is necessary to set up an independent ventilation system and dust removal device. For the dust content in the air is not more than 150 mg/m.
(4) For electric, pneumatic or hydraulic grinding tools, the speed of the machine should be limited according to the selected abrasive material, and the reliability of the tool should be checked by no-load test run for 2 minutes before base surface treatment. After the machine has been used for a period of time, the material consumption of its abrasives is checked to ensure its normal operation.
(5) When removing oil with flammable organic solvents, a sign must be set up in the place where the construction is conspicuous, and a flammable gas rapid measuring instrument must be equipped for periodic detection.
Base surface treatment is to remove surface dirt, repair uneven, cracked, porous, uneven base, enhance the adhesion of the coating to the base, give full play to the role of coating maintenance, prolong the service life of the coating, improve the decorative properties of the coating. When there is oil and water on the floor, because of the incompatibility between oil and water and paint, it is difficult to construct even if the finished coating is formed, it will greatly reduce the adhesion and make the floor paint coating fall off prematurely; when there are sundries and sand particles on the surface of the floor, the coating will produce pitting, which seriously affects the appearance; the primary purpose of surface treatment before painting is to remove surface dirt, and at the same time, to remove surface dirt. Only when the clean and flat surface of the base material is treated can it be possible to coat a smooth, flat and beautiful floor paint project, so as to ensure that the coating has good decorative and wear resistance.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工