Epoxy floor paint has excellent adhesion to concrete and other substrates, low curing shrinkage; good water resistance, oil resistance, acid-alkali resistance, salt spray corrosion resistance and other chemical properties; at the same time, it has excellent wear resistance, stamping resistance, washing resistance and other physical characteristics; it is not easy to crack, easy to wash, easy to maintain in use. Therefore, epoxy floor paint is widely used in industrial plants, underground parking lots and so on. Although epoxy floor paint has good wear resistance, it is easy to scratch. Therefore, in order to prolong the service life of epoxy floor paint, the following points need to be done well:
1. The epoxy floor paint can not be used within one week after finishing. Some epoxy floor paint has not been completely cured.
2. Do not contact epoxy floor paint with sharp objects, otherwise it is easy to scratch the epoxy floor paint and affect the quality of the whole epoxy floor paint.
3. After finishing, the epoxy floor paint room should be ventilated to maintain a certain air circulation, so that the epoxy floor paint can be quickly air-dried;
4. Epoxy floor paint should be far away from anticorrosive products to avoid corrosion of epoxy floor paint. In addition, the epoxy floor paint should be cleaned after it is put into use, and do not often wash with water, which will damage the surface of the epoxy floor paint.
5. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay cardboard boxes on the floor to avoid scratching the ground in the process of transportation equipment.
6. Workshop hardware: such as iron chairs, tables, shelves, etc., should be wrapped with soft plastic or rubber to avoid scratching the ground during use.
7. Handling articles or machine repair tools on new floors should be handled lightly and lightly to prevent heavy objects from hitting the ground and causing man-made damage.
8. Personnel entering the workshop should change their shoes or wear shoes to avoid bringing outside mud and sand into the workshop and scratching the ground. Once the ground finds coarse and hard sand and mud, they should be cleaned in time to avoid wearing the ground.
9. Lay plastic blankets in areas susceptible to pollution and at the entrances and exits of workshops. Corridors should be cleaned 1-2 times a day with wide cloth mops to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
10. Daily cleaning can be tested with wet mop, or general detergent can be added to water at a lower concentration to make a cleaning solution. Then cotton mop can be used to mop up the stains on the surface of the floor and wash it again with clean water to dry the floor. Note that the edge of the floor paint can not be left with water for a long time. Workshops often leak oil parts, with crushed sawdust cleaning, in order to avoid oiliness, dust adsorption, become stubborn oil stains.
11. The floor paint of underground garage will be put into use one week after completion of construction. During this period, do a good job of moisture and waterproof measures, prohibit any vehicles and personnel to enter. After putting into use, it should be noted that the temperature of underground garage should not exceed 60 degrees. Therefore, when welding and other process operations are needed in daily life, isolation boards should be laid on the floor to prevent the floor paint from being damaged by high temperature.
12. Underground parking lot floors should be cleaned regularly. Soil and gravel brought by vehicles should be cleaned in time to prevent the ground from being rubbed by hard substances. Chemicals and oil contamination on underground parking floor paint should be cleaned in time to avoid corrosion to the ground.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工