Because epoxy floor paint also has a useful life (Reference: How long can epoxy floor paint generally use). In addition to the need to renovate the old epoxy floor paint, it will also encounter the situation that the old floor paint film is not damaged, but needs to be painted. The following epoxy floor paint manufacturer will give you a detailed introduction of the painting techniques on the old floor paint film. 1、旧漆膜出现粉化、失光、生锈、起泡、剥落、开裂、玷污、长霉等现象时，程度轻的可用细砂纸或洗涤剂清除失效漆膜、沉屑、污损后，可以参照弊病防止措施进行补救，重新涂装。严重的弊病，涂层已经不完整，失去保护功能的场合，则应彻底去掉涂层，重新涂装。
1. When the old paint film appears powdering, losing light, rusting, foaming, peeling, cracking, smearing, long mould and other phenomena, the light-degree fine sand paper or detergent can be used to remove the invalid paint film, sediment and stain, and then the defect prevention measures can be taken to remedy and re-coat. Serious drawbacks, the coating has been incomplete, loss of protection function occasions, it should be completely removed coating, re-painting.
2. If the old paint film is too thick, brittle or not suitable for the newly designed paint, it should be removed.
3. Remove the invalid part of the old paint film until it is intact, hard and well adhered. There must be no rust or bubbles under it. It has high adhesion to the substrate and can not be inserted into the blunt blade under it. Dust removal, oil and other attachments are required on the surface of the paint film.
4. The paint film which remains at the edge of the area and is prepared to be firmly adhered to must be processed into a pinnate shape in order to make the re-coated surface have a smooth appearance. In order to enhance the adhesion strength with the new coatings, the old coatings can generally be wooled.
5. The floor paint materials used for re-painting are generally the same as those used for the initial coating. Other kinds of coatings which conform to the matching principle can be coated on the old paint film, but local experiments must be done in advance. If epoxy is used as primer, various kinds of coatings can be coated on it, but in order to prevent poor adhesion, the "transition layer" can be added, and then the construction process of epoxy floor paint can be followed.
When there are some phenomena such as peeling, foaming, corrosion and cracking on the surface of the coated floor paint, we need to completely remove this part of the floor paint with quality problems, as long as the base material before dew painting can be re-painted. The commonly used paint removing methods are:
I. Mechanical Paint Removal
Mechanical paint removal refers to the use of certain construction tools for paint removal, such as manual polishing, power tools, shot blasting, high pressure (abrasive) jet and other methods, are effective methods to remove the old floor paint layer.
2. Flame Paint Removal
Flame paint removal refers to the method of heating the flame to make the old paint coke soft and foam, while scraping the old floor paint film with a scraper.
3. Paint Removal by Alkali Solution
Alkali solution paint removal method is to use the corrosion of alkali solution to make the old paint film swell and soft, so as to achieve the purpose of removing the old floor paint film.
IV. Paint Removal Agent
Paint remover is a solvent or paste that can dissolve or swell the coating film. It is mainly composed of solvent with strong solubility, paraffin, cellulose and so on. In the floor coating industry, the main mechanical methods for removing old coatings are hand-baked shovels, etc.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工