Floor paint is viscous and viscous. It is difficult to roll or scrape without dilution. The most important thing is that it does not have enough leveling. The film is thin and thick. It is very ugly. The role of diluent is to enhance leveling and make the film very smooth and smooth. If no diluent is added, the adhesion of floor paint to undercoat is not strong, and the wetting effect is not enough. Adding diluent can improve the adhesion of epoxy floor paint. The following four points should be paid attention to when using diluent for epoxy floor paint: 1.环氧地坪漆中添加稀释剂的分量不要超过地坪漆重量的20%,否则就会导致地坪漆黏度太低，涂装时就易出现流淌、露底的毛病，又因地坪漆漆膜过薄会降低地坪漆漆膜的性能。
1. The amount of diluent added in epoxy floor paint should not exceed 20% of the weight of floor paint. Otherwise, the viscosity of floor paint will be too low. Flow and dew will easily occur during painting, and the performance of floor paint film will be reduced due to the thin film of floor paint.
2. If you use alkaline pigments (e.g. Hongdan, Zinc oxide, etc.) and acid varnish (e.g. oil-based varnish made of rosin derivatives) to prepare your own rust-proof primer, you should use it even if you want, and not let it go for a long time. Otherwise, the floor paint will appear pig liver*like caking and affect the use.
3. If there are too many pigments in floor paint and it is more sticky and inconvenient to use, the same varnish should be blended and diluent should be added as little as possible, otherwise the performance of floor paint film will be affected. When continuously painting several floor paints, the color of the former one should be lighter, so that when painting the next floor paints, we can find out whether there is any leakage in time, so as to ensure the quality of painting.
4. The thinner for adjusting the viscosity of paint should be matched with the prescribed varieties. For example, turpentine oil, oil based paint, soft perfume, shellac paint, alcohol, nitrocellulose, banana water, etc., can not be casually mixed with other thinners. For example, if banana water is added to paint or base paint, the paint will appear brainy and scrap. For the same reason, floor paints produced by various floor paints factories can not be blended freely until their specific properties are known, in order to avoid the phenomenon of deterioration and scrap of floor paints.
Preparations for adding diluents to epoxy floor coatings are required:
1. Pre-use protection
Due to the toxicity of paint diluents, protective clothing and gloves can be worn first, and safety glasses and masks should also be worn on the face. Although there seems to be a lot of security equipment to wear, it is still very necessary to be able to better protect themselves.
2. Searching for Ventilation and Ventilation Places
Smoke can occur when paint thinner is used. If the mask is not tight, people will feel dizzy and nausea or other discomfort when they breathe in the smoke. So when using, we must be in the place of ventilation, so that the smoke can spread well and reduce the staff's inhalation.
3. Dangerous Operations
When different paint diluents are mixed together, they can react chemically and explode. This is a matter that operators must pay attention to carefully, and can not endanger their lives for self-interest. Paint diluents cannot be mixed with acidic substances because chemical reactions can also occur between them. Paint diluent is a volatile substance. When using it, please do not use the surrounding materials which are easy to ignite, otherwise they are easy to explode. Because the paint thinner is toxic, so don't put the imported things in the place of work, otherwise such things will poison the body when they are eaten and imported.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工