In the construction of epoxy floor paint, the use of high-pressure airless spraying can achieve better apparent effect than roller coating (reference: floor paint [roll coating] construction method introduction). Higher gloss, higher wear resistance (airless spray floor paint hardly adds diluent). Operation skills of spraying method of epoxy floor paint: 1. Epoxy floor paint should be adjusted to the appropriate spraying viscosity, which is measured by coating-4 viscometer. The appropriate viscosity is usually 20-30 seconds. 如一时没有粘度计，可用目测法：用棒(铁棒或木棒)将油漆搅匀后挑起至20厘米高处停下观察，如地坪漆漆液在短时间(数秒钟)内不断线，则为太稠;如一离桶上沿即断线则为太稀;要在20厘米高处刚停时，地坪漆漆液成一直线，瞬间即断流变成往下滴，这个粘度较为合适。
If there is no viscometer at the moment, visual measurement can be used: stir the paint with a stick (iron bar or wooden bar) and then pick it up to 20 centimeters high to stop for observation, such as the floor paint liquor is too thick in a short time (seconds); if it is too thin along the break line off the barrel; when it stops just at 20 centimeters high, the floor paint liquor becomes a straight line, and instantly breaks into drops, which is more suitable for viscosity. Appropriate.
2. The distance between nozzle and object surface is generally 300-400 mm. It is easy to hang near, uneven paint fog far away, easy to appear pockmarks, and paint fog far away from the surface of the nozzle will cause waste in the way. The specific size of the distance should be adjusted according to the type of floor paint, viscosity and air pressure. Slow dry floor paint spraying distance can be a little farther, fast dry floor paint spraying distance can be a little closer; Viscosity can be a little closer, viscosity can be a little farther; Air pressure is large, distance can be a little farther, pressure hours can be a little closer; The so-called near point farther point is a small range of adjustment between 10 mm and 50 mm, if beyond this range, it is difficult to obtain the ideal floor paint film.
3. The spraying gun can move up and down, left and right. It is better to operate uniformly at a speed of 10-12 m/min. The spraying nozzle should be straight to the surface of the object and oblique spraying should be minimized. When spraying to both ends of the object surface, the trigger of the spray gun should be loosened quickly to reduce the paint mist, because the two ends of the object surface often have to accept more than two sprays, which is the most likely place to cause hanging.
4. When spraying, one-third or one-fourth of the previous one should be pressed down by the next one, so that there will be no leakage spraying. When spraying quick-drying floor paint, it needs to be sprayed in sequence at one time. If spraying can cause unreasonable floor paint film effect.
5. When spraying in open outdoor areas, attention should be paid to the direction of wind (not suitable for operation in strong wind). Operators should stand in the direction of downwind to prevent the mist of floor paint from being blown to the ugly granular surface of the sprayed film.
6. The order of spraying is: first difficult, then easy, first inside and then outside. First high and then low, first small area and then large area. In this way, it will not cause the fog of the back-sprayed floor paint to splash onto the sprayed paint film and destroy the sprayed floor paint film.
Points for Attention in High Pressure Airless Spraying Construction of Epoxy Floor Paint:
1. Spraying Pressure and Flow
For a certain type of airless spraying equipment, the relationship between spraying pressure and flow rate is that the flow rate increases and the spraying pressure decreases when the viscosity of the coatings is constant and the input compressed air pressure is constant. When the pressure of compressed air is increased, the spraying pressure and flow rate will increase accordingly.
2. Viscosity and Spraying Pressure of Floor Paint Material
Different types of floor paint materials have different viscosities, especially high solid coatings, such as solvent-free epoxy resin coatings with high solid content. The higher the viscosity is, the higher the spraying pressure is. The pressure ratio of low viscous coatings is 23:1 and 32:1, while that of high viscous coatings is about 45:1. However, the pressure of spraying can not be increased blindly. When spraying high-viscosity coatings, the replacement of large-caliber nozzles should also be considered.
3. Selection of nozzles
Before high pressure airless spraying, nozzles with certain aperture and shape should be selected according to the coating and spraying object used. The size of the nozzle determines the size of the flow, and the shape of the nozzle determines the amplitude of the spray. For coatings with higher degree and larger construction area, nozzles with larger aperture should be selected.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工