Non-drying of epoxy floor paint refers to the phenomenon that the drying time of the floor paint film exceeds the prescribed standard after the construction of the floor paint, or that the finger still sticks to the surface after several days of drying. The reason why the epoxy floor paint does not work: 1. The epoxy floor paint does not work may be the incorrect proportion of the epoxy floor paint. If the curing agent is added more or less, there will be some problems. Therefore, we must use electronic scales when mixing, so as to ensure that there are no problems.
2. The diluent with poor volatility or the oil in the floor paint are used in the formulation of epoxy floor paint.
3. Epoxy floor paint layer is too thick or not dry re-coated at one time, resulting in slow drying of the whole floor paint coating.
4. The curing agent of epoxy floor paint material does not match the main paint. For example, the addition of primer curing agent to the top paint will cause the floor paint to dry after construction.
5. Substrate surface treatment is not up to standard, surface residual oil stain or primer paint etc. When new floor paint is applied on the old floor paint film, air pollutants (sulfides, nitrides, etc.) adhere to the old floor paint film, which affects the normal drying of the floor paint.
6. Primers are coated with floor paint before they are completely dry.
Non-remedial measures for floor paint:
For non-drying floor paint can only be completely eradicated, it must be cleaned up, and then according to the construction process of epoxy floor paint re-roll paint. Don't roll paint on dry floor paint directly, otherwise peeling and delamination will occur due to insufficient adhesion of the coating.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工