Epoxy floor paint has excellent wear resistance, stamping resistance, wash resistance and other physical characteristics, and the epoxy floor paint color (reference: epoxy floor paint standard color card) rich, has good floor decoration effect. It is necessary to know the performance of various pigments and to accurately judge the difference of colours when mixing the colours of floor paint. Color matching is a complex task, because there are many kinds of colors, and in order to match the colors, we must understand the performance of each kind of pigments, and also need to judge according to the difference of colors.
There are two commonly used toner methods for floor paint:
1. Using professional color matching instrument and calculating by computer program, the composition and proportion of color are analyzed. This method of color matching is quite accurate, and it is common in developed countries with foreign industrial development.
2. Manual preparation. Mainly depends on practical experience, and then according to the basic principles of color, add appropriate proportion of pigments to make the allocation.
Introduce the skills of manually configuring polychrome paint:
1. Be cautious when mixing colors. Generally, try small samples first, get the number of color matching coatings initially, and then make large samples according to the results of small samples. First, adjust the sub-color and sub-color in a small container.
2. Add the main colour (the colour with large dosage and small colouring power) first, then add the dark colour (or toner) with large dyeing power slowly and intermittently, and stir constantly, and observe the change of colour at any time.
3. "From shallow to deep", especially when adding pigments with strong dyeing power, avoid excessive.
4. In color matching, there is a slight difference between the color of the coating and that of the film after drying. The color of all kinds of coatings is usually lighter when wet film is used. When the coatings are dried, the color deepens. Therefore, if the sample is a dry sample, the color matching paint needs to wait for drying before color comparison; if the sample is a wet sample, you can drop the sample in the color matching paint to see whether the two colors are the same.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪