An important feature of epoxy floor paint is that it is seamless as a whole, but in practical application, cracking problems often occur after construction (recommendation: how to prevent cracking problems of epoxy floor paint), which affects the aesthetics of epoxy floor engineering. Epoxy floor paint film will crack and shell after a certain period of time, but in normal use, the cracking of epoxy floor paint film is after reaching its service life (recommendation: how long can epoxy floor paint generally be used), or is caused by improper use. The following epoxy floor paint manufacturers will share with you the causes and treatment of epoxy floor paint film cracking. 一、环氧环氧地坪漆漆膜开裂的原因及防治办法：
1. Causes of cracking of epoxy floor paint film and preventive measures:
1. Epoxy floors are exposed to sunshine or long-term wind, drying and contraction of the floors result in cracking of paint film (prevention and treatment: poor weather resistance of epoxy floors, should avoid direct sunlight);
2. Lacquer film is too thick and not sufficiently dry: in the process of construction, too much pursuit of paint gloss, blindly increasing the thickness of the paint surface is sprayed repeatedly, and each time interval is too short, resulting in insufficient drying (prevention and cure: strictly control the thickness of the paint film, can not be sprayed too thick, according to the construction requirements, each layer should be fully dried before spraying the second layer);
3. Excessive moisture content in the base causes the cracking of the paint film (prevention and cure: the moisture content of the base surface is not higher than 8% for the construction floor paint);
4. Lacquer film aging: natural cracking due to long use time and aging of the film (prevention and cure: if cracking is caused by aging of the film, and the phenomenon of soft film should be eradicated thoroughly);
5. Lacquer film cracking caused by floor damp expansion or mutual extrusion caused by floor expansion (prevention and cure: epoxy floor should be prohibited from being immersed in water for a long time);
6. Poor compatibility: Rolling finish or top coat is not compatible with the primer before the primer is dry (controlling the nature of various paints, selecting high-quality brands correctly and reasonably, paying attention to the compatibility between the top coat and the primer).
II. Cracking Treatment of Epoxy Floor Paint Film
1. Conservative treatment can be applied to paint film which is severely cracked and can not be shoveled with a spade. After the paint is dried, sandpaper is used to wool it to a matte state, then a thin layer of putty is scraped on the open paint film to make a new bottom (note: this method can be used if the water shovel of the cracked paint film is not moved).
2. The loose paint film that falls off with a shovel of the spade knife can only be thoroughly removed and sanded to the metal surface, and then re-painted.
3. In order not to affect the overall aesthetics of the floor and ensure smooth use in the use process, it is suggested that the cracked paint film should be removed and re-constructed, so that no Jerry work and material reduction can lead to re-work and other troubles.
Guanglei floor paint manufacturer reminds you: when constructing floor paint, we must strictly follow the construction process requirements of epoxy floor paint, so as to avoid the appearance of film cracking problem.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工