环氧地坪漆底漆层的涂布是环氧地坪漆施工过程中最基础的一步。底漆层处于环氧地坪基面与环氧地坪涂层之间，这样可以增强环氧地坪涂层与地面的附着力。环氧地坪漆厂家根据多年施工经验来谈谈有关环氧地坪漆底漆用量与使用注意事项，环氧地坪底漆的使用量受外部影响表现在如下几个方面：影响环氧环氧地坪漆底漆用量的因素： The coating of epoxy floor paint primer is the most basic step in the construction of epoxy floor paint. The primer layer is between the base of the floor and the epoxy floor coating, which can enhance the adhesion between the epoxy floor coating and the ground. According to years of construction experience, Guanglei floor paint manufacturer talks about the amount of epoxy floor paint primer and the matters needing attention. The use of epoxy floor primer is affected by external factors as follows: factors affecting the amount of epoxy floor paint primer:
The most important factor affecting the use of epoxy floor primer is the bond strength of the construction base and then the overall strength. Construction of epoxy floor paint generally requires that the strength of concrete floor is greater than C25, and the amount of better floor primer is generally 0.15-0.2 kg/m2. If the floor strength is too low, the ground is loose and easy to sand, the use of epoxy floor primer will change according to the actual environment and the situation.
In addition, the quality of the epoxy flooring is poor if the strength of the flooring construction base is low, but the proper amount of epoxy flooring primer is not coated to increase the cohesive strength of the flooring base. If there are forklift trucks and other weights on the floor, the epoxy floor may be collapsed and cracked together with the epoxy floor base.
Therefore, in the construction of epoxy floor, it is necessary to ensure the proper amount of primer coating. If the overall strength of the ground is too low, epoxy mortar coating can be selected according to the load-bearing and strength requirements, or the ground can be reconstructed if conditions permit. Details can be consulted with the technical department of Guanglei floor paint manufacturer, so as to reduce unnecessary cost losses.
Points for attention in the construction of epoxy floor paint primer:
Brush, roll or spray method is used to construct one or two primers for closed floor paint. The interval between the two primers is more than 8 hours, but not more than 48 hours. For the old ground, a primer should be added. During primer construction, attention should be paid to uniform coating, no obvious thickness difference of coating film, to prevent leakage of coating. Pay attention to the accumulation of surplus materials in roller coating construction. When the primer is incompletely sealed (missing coating), there will be some phenomena such as weak adhesion and blistering of the coating film.
1. The thickness of primer film is determined according to the type of primer. Attention should be paid to its control. There is no floating dust and loose sand on the surface.
2. The primer containing pigments and fillers should be stirred evenly before use and during use.
3. Pay attention to the standard of drying. When the primer is coated with paint containing strong solvents, the primer must be thoroughly dried to avoid primer biting and other paint diseases.
4. To increase the adhesion between the next coating and the primer, the primer can be polished before coating.
5. Primer should be coated in time after surface treatment. Also, according to the conditions specified by the primer varieties, a coat should be applied within the prescribed time range after the primer is dried. Early coating may lead to underbiting and difficulty in volatilization of solvents in primers, which may lead to prolonged drying time and poor curing of the film; late coating may lead to poor adhesion between layers, and late coating may easily affect the appearance due to dust accumulation or other pollution.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工