Epoxy floor varnish primer is a floor varnish coat applied above the base and under the middle coat. Epoxy primer enhances the adhesion between the base and the coating, and has a certain sealing effect on the moisture and alkali of the base. As a medium for coating and base layer, the two are firmly combined to form a solid coating. Therefore, epoxy primer is very important. The most commonly used construction methods of epoxy primer are brushing and roll coating. 1、使用时称取一定量的A组分(环氧树脂)材料倒入配料桶中，按照规定比例加入B组分(固化剂)，用电动搅拌机搅拌均匀，采用滚涂或刮涂方法施工。
1. When in use, weigh a certain amount of component A (epoxy resin) material into the batching barrel, add component B (curing agent) according to the prescribed proportion, mix evenly with electric mixer, and construct by rolling or scraping.
2. After cleaning, polishing and dust collection, the base surface of construction, such as cement, terrazzo, wear-resistant hardened ground, old epoxy resin ground surface, etc., must be dry, free of oil and other chemical pollution, cement strength must be greater than C25, and the cement base surface of new construction must reach the maintenance period.
3. Primers should be coated well and intact. There should be no leakage and accumulation. After natural curing, primers are tough, transparent and bright epoxy resin coatings. However, it is not excluded that improper curing due to inaccurate ingredients and improper construction causes poor curing, such as sticky coating, uneven thickness of coating film, which affects adhesion. Therefore, it is necessary to operate in accordance with the specifications of the specific products used, and the construction of downstream painting can be carried out only after the primer is naturally dried.
The construction of epoxy floor primer should pay attention to the following details:
1. If the primer contains pigments and fillers, mix them evenly before use and during use.
2. The type of primer determines the thickness of the primer film (what is the standard thickness of epoxy floor paint). The construction should be uniform, complete, without exposed bottom and dust on the surface.
3. If the primer is to be coated with a strong solvent after finishing, the primer must be completely dried before it can be applied. Otherwise, it is easy to suffer from film defects such as underbiting.
4. After surface treatment, primer should be coated in strict accordance with the prescribed time. Also, according to the conditions specified by the primer varieties, a coat should be applied within the prescribed time range after the primer is dried. Early painting may cause underbiting (the causes and solutions of underbiting phenomena of epoxy floor paint) or the difficulty of solvent volatilization in primer may lead to prolonged drying and poor curing of the film.
5. The adhesion between the next coat and the primer can be increased by polishing the ground before the construction of the primer.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工