Epoxy self-leveling floor is a new product with high requirements, high cleanliness, beautiful appearance, dust-free and sterile. As a ground construction technology, epoxy self-leveling is a kind of liquid mixed with many kinds of materials. When poured on the ground, it flows irregularly with the height of the ground. It can leveling automatically and drying quickly. Self-leveling has excellent function and quality, so it has certain technological requirements in construction. Refer to "Construction Technology of Epoxy Floor Paint". Points needing attention during the construction of epoxy floor paint are as follows:
1. In order to ensure the good adhesion between the base material and the floor, it is necessary to treat the base surface and repair and remove the cracks and protrusions of the cement floor.
2. The moisture content of concrete should not exceed 8%. The base material should also be maintained at room temperature for 30 days. The strength, humidity and compactness of the base should be checked.
3. Low temperature and high humidity should be avoided in the construction of self-leveling floor paint, which will affect the curing speed of epoxy resin, and the moisture of curing agent will also affect the quality of products.
4. Scraping is the most common and traditional construction method of epoxy self-leveling floor coatings. Because of its simple operation, easy to train new people, and a wide range of applications, scraping is also the first method of construction in China. However, there are also some shortcomings, that is, the efficiency of single-person construction will be reduced. If it is used in a large area, it is recommended to use airless spraying, which is safe and efficient in construction and can save materials.
5. Generally speaking, 5-35 degrees Celsius is the best construction temperature. The viscosity of self-leveling floor paint varies with the temperature. Excessive self-leveling viscosity makes the construction difficult and the surface not easy to leveling.
6. Good ventilation should be paid attention to in construction sites.
7. The paint should avoid touching the skin during the construction. The hands can protect the gloves.
8. In the construction, the smear should be cleaned and the site and garbage should be cleaned up after the construction.
9. Maintenance work should be done well after completion of construction to avoid the invasion of dust and sundries, and cross-construction (including technology barrier) should be strictly prohibited. Irrelevant personnel should be strictly prohibited from entering the construction site to avoid affecting the paint effect.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工