Waterborne epoxy floor paint is a kind of floor paint product which has appeared and been widely used in recent years. It uses water as solvent, especially suitable for basement, warehouse and parking area with high groundwater level or without waterproof layer. It can effectively solve the problem of foaming of common floor paint coating on wet ground. Waterborne epoxy floor paint is a multiphase system. It uses epoxy resin as disperse phase and water-soluble curing agent as continuous phase. Its curing process is controlled by diffusion. The first curing reaction should occur at the interface. The viscous composition of the surface layer of epoxy particles increases. At the same time, the curing agent gradually diffuses into the epoxy resin, which further solidifies the epoxy resin. The main factors affecting the curing of waterborne epoxy floor coatings are as follows.
Characteristics of waterborne epoxy floor paint:
1. Safety and environmental protection. Waterborne epoxy floor paint uses water as solvent. It has small odor, non-flammable, convenient storage, transportation and use, and meets the requirements of environmental protection.
2. Reduce coating defects. Ordinary epoxy floor paint film is dense, moisture vaporization on the base surface can not escape through the film, thus forming the pressure on the top, causing the film to foam. Because water-based floor paint uses water as solvent, there are fine pore on the cured film. Water vapor in the base can escape through these pore, which can relieve the pressure caused by vapor evaporation on the base and effectively prevent the floor paint from foaming.
3. Easy to use. Water-borne epoxy floor paint construction tools can be directly cleaned with water, which can reduce construction costs.
4. Wide range of use. Can be used in room temperature and humid environment, such as basement, building floor and other places.
Influencing factors on curing of waterborne epoxy floor paint:
Waterborne epoxy floor paint is a multiphase system. It uses epoxy resin as disperse phase and water-soluble curing agent as continuous phase. Its curing process is controlled by diffusion. The first curing reaction should occur at the interface. The viscous composition of the surface layer of epoxy particles increases. At the same time, the curing agent gradually diffuses into the epoxy resin, further curing the epoxy resin. The main factors affecting the curing of waterborne epoxy floor coatings are as follows.
1. The particle size of epoxy resin. Generally speaking, the smaller the particle size of epoxy resin, the closer to complete curing.
2. Viscosity and glass transition temperature of epoxy particles. A. Dispersed phase epoxy resin in waterborne epoxy system is liquid, but with the curing reaction proceeding, the surface viscosity of particles will increase, or even become solid, and then the glass transition temperature will increase, which makes the diffusion of curing agent difficult. B. The curing reaction and volatilization of solvents will hinder the diffusion of curing agent by the solvent stroke of epoxy resin particles with high viscosity.
3. Compatibility between epoxy resin and curing agent. The better the compatibility between the two, the easier the curing agent diffuses into epoxy resin, which is conducive to curing. In order to improve the compatibility between epoxy resin and curing agent, it is suggested to improve the water resistance of the film and to design the disperse form of epoxy resin and curing agent. On the one hand, epoxy resin was modified by hydrophilic group to make it self-emulsifying. On the other hand, the curing agent was modified.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工