The glossiness of epoxy floor paint film is also called brightness. It refers to the ability of the surface of the paint film to reflect the light projected on it in one direction. The greater the amount of light reflected, the higher its glossiness. The glossiness of epoxy floor paint is a main performance index to identify the appearance quality of the coating. Epoxy floor paint can be generally divided into bright paint, high gloss paint, high gloss paint, matt paint and matt paint according to gloss.
Epoxy floor paints are classified according to gloss.
1. Bright paint: After drying, the coating shows a higher gloss (90-105 degrees gloss range).
2. High gloss paint: After the coating is dried, it shows a bright and non-glaring gloss (gloss range 65-75 degrees).
3. High gloss paint: After the coating is dried, it shows medium gloss (in the range of 45-55 degrees gloss).
4. Subgloss paint: After drying, the coating shows a lower gloss (gloss 20-20 degrees).
5. matte paint: after drying, the coating shows a light gloss (gloss below 15 degrees).
Testing method for gloss of epoxy floor paint film:
The glossiness of epoxy floor paint film is measured by micro multi-angle glossometer, which has 20, 60 and 85 degrees glossometer (generally measured at 60 degrees). It meets the DIN, ISO and ASTM standards. It can be measured in the field and laboratory, that is to say, 60 degrees incident angle is selected, 100% gloss of high gloss standard plate equipped with the instrument is used, and the paint film and standard sample plate of the floor paint are determined. The gloss is compared in percentage (%).
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工