Waterborne polyurethane epoxy flooring refers to a new type of waterborne and non-polluting floor functional construction technology combined with polyurethane flooring paint, which can meet certain specific application requirements. Waterborne polyurethane epoxy flooring has more abrasion resistance, flexibility and convenient construction. The epoxy flooring can meet the application requirements after 2 hours of construction, which completely changes the enterprise epoxy flooring renovation station. Time is a matter of concern.
Advantages of waterborne polyurethane epoxy flooring:
1. Weatherproof, not easy to aging, aging life can reach more than 20 years, so long service life;
2. High wear resistance;
3. Good impact resistance;
4. Good low temperature resistance;
5. Oil resistance is better than that of NBR.
6. Good anti-skid performance.
Defects of waterborne polyurethane floor:
1. Waterborne polyurethane floor paint requires high cleanliness in construction process and material surface. Because of the high surface tension of water, dirt is easy to shrink the film.
2. The dispersion stability against strong mechanical forces is poor. When the velocity of flow in the pipeline changes sharply, the dispersed particles are compressed into solid particles, resulting in pitting in the film. It is required that the shape of the pipeline be good and the wall of the pipeline be defect-free.
3. Coating equipment is highly corrosive. Corrosion-proof lining or stainless steel materials are needed, and the cost of the equipment is high. Water-borne polyurethane floor paint corrodes the conveying pipeline, dissolves metal, precipitates dispersed particles, and produces pitting in the coating film. Stainless steel pipes are also needed.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工