Construction of epoxy floor paint requires a relatively high base surface, generally within 2 meters, two meters by foot against the wall, with a drop of no more than 2 mm. However, in the actual construction process, it is very common to encounter the basement flatness beyond the scope, so how to deal with the basement flatness beyond the scope?
Solutions to base smoothness beyond range:
1. The drop is within 5 mm.
The flatness of concrete foundation is less than 5 mm. The following two solutions can be used.
Scheme 1: Grinding leveling by grinding machine.
Use floor grinder, or wash ground grinder with diamond grinder to grind the base surface, grinding the high point to parallel with the low point.
Scheme 2: Sand scraping.
This method can only be used for thicker types of floor paint, such as epoxy mortar floor. In the process of sand scraping, the floor paint material is mixed with quartz sand to fill the concrete base surface to achieve leveling effect.
2. The drop is more than 5 mm.
If the smoothness of concrete base is more than 5 mm, the cost of leveling with grinder or scraping sand in epoxy floor paint will be huge, and the high thickness of sand layer will have a certain impact on the performance of floor paint.
In the concrete foundation with a drop of more than 5 mm, the cement mortar layer of 3-5 cm should be re-constructed, and the original mortar should be re-lightened, so that the leveling is the best.
Treatment of Uneven Foundation Surface of Epoxy Floor
1. Firstly, the uneven area of concrete (cement) foundation ground is repaired and leveled with epoxy resin and quartz sand. After dry, the floating part is polished with a grinder, and the prominent part is obvious. After cleaning, the primer construction can be done. (With good smoothness, the foundation floor can be directly polished and cleaned without bumps).
2. Repair of concrete ground cracks: For the thicker cracks, repair materials can be used to repair directly. For the finer cracks, electric cutting machine should be used to cut the cracks about 1 cm wide along the cracks, and then epoxy mortar and fiberglass cloth should be used to strengthen the repair.
3. The strength of the foundation floor is above C25, and the epoxy floor coating can be laid directly after polishing and cleaning with a grinder without sand or powder.
4. There is sand or silting on the surface of the foundation: sand blasting or other mechanical treatment is used to remove the floating layer and loose matter, so that the surface is hard, rough and even. Then, acid wash the floor with oxalic acid, then rinse the cement surface with clean water repeatedly and thoroughly. Check the grinding results carefully and re-grind if necessary.
5. The phenomenon of sand or flour on the surface of foundation is very serious. It is suggested that 3-5 cm cement leveling layer be laid again and epoxy floor coating be made.
Ground treatment of diamond foundation:
The surface of diamond foundation is smooth. If the surface is directly constructed, the adhesion is not strong and easy to delaminate. First, the diamond surface should be polished until a rough surface is formed on the surface, then the epoxy resin floor coating construction is carried out. The purpose of grinding the diamond surface into a rough surface is to increase the adhesion with epoxy materials to prevent delamination.
Ground treatment of terrazzo foundation:
After the concrete foundation is finished, the surface polished product is terrazzo. Its surface is smooth and can not be directly laid on the surface of the epoxy resin floor project, because the smooth adhesion of terrazzo surface is not strong and easy to delaminate. It is necessary to polish the surface of terrazzo until a rough surface is formed, so as to increase the adhesion with epoxy materials to prevent delamination.
Foundation ground treatment for laying superunsaturated resin floors and epoxy floors:
After the old floor coating is shoveled off with a spade knife and polished and cleaned up, the uneven foundation ground is repaired and leveled with epoxy resin and quartz sand. After curing, the epoxy primer is rolled after polishing and cleaning. With good smoothness, the foundation ground can be directly polished and cleaned up for primer construction.
For coarser cracks, repairing materials can be used to repair cracks directly. For finer cracks, electric cutting machine should be used to cut cracks about 1 cm wide along the cracks, and then epoxy mortar and fiberglass cloth are used to strengthen the repair.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工