The surface whitening of epoxy floor paint refers to that the surface of epoxy floor paint is milky white in the process of painting or just after finishing painting, which causes serious loss of gloss and micro-pore, and even affects the quality of the whole floor painting system. So what is the cause of the whitening of the epoxy floor paint surface and how to solve it?
Causes of whitening of epoxy floor paint surface:
1. The humidity of the construction environment is too high, and the moisture in the air enters directly into the coating.
2. When the air temperature is low and the humidity is high, the volatilization rate of solvent in the coating will cause the surface temperature of the coating to drop sharply. It is most likely that the moisture in the air will condense on the surface of the coating and immerse in the coating, resulting in foggy whitening.
3. The selected organic solvents and diluents have low boiling point and fast volatilization, which reduces the surface temperature of the film and condensates water vapor, resulting in whitening, turbidity, loss of light, and even cracks and small holes.
The method of solving the surface whitening of floor paint is as follows:
1. The environmental temperature of the floor paint construction site should be 15-25 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity should not be more than 70%.
2. Select organic solvents with high boiling point and slow volatilization rate, such as butanol, butyl acetate, ethyl lactate and butyl lactate, diacetone alcohol, amyl acetate, cyclohexanone, etc.
3. Maintain ventilation in construction site and reduce temperature difference between room temperature and ground.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工