Consumers generally want to know how large a kilogram of epoxy floor paint can be painted when choosing epoxy floor paint. For this question, epoxy floor paint manufacturers here give you a unified answer. Generally speaking, according to the choice of floor paint construction technology and the difference between the old and the new ground, the area of one kilogram of epoxy floor paint material will also be different. If there is ash on the ground, the amount of paint consumed will be more than that of the new cement ground. Next, take the newly made cement floor as an example to answer how large a kilogram of epoxy floor paint can be brushed.
The construction of epoxy floor paint is mainly divided into primer layer, middle coating layer and topcoat layer.
1. Primers generally consume about 0.15kg per square metre. A kilogram of epoxy floor primer can be brushed about 6-7 square metres.
2. In general, the amount of paint consumed per square metre for medium-coated mortar layer is about 0.25 kg, and about 4 square metres can be brushed in one kilogram of epoxy floor paint.
3. The amount of paint consumed per square metre in middle-coated putty layer is about 0.15kg, and about 6-7 square metres can be brushed in one kilogram of epoxy floor paint.
4. The average paint consumption per square metre of epoxy flat coatings is about 0.3 kg. A kilogram of epoxy flat coatings can be brushed about 3 square metres.
5. Epoxy self-leveling floor coatings generally consume about 1 kg of paint per square meter. A kilogram of epoxy self-leveling floor coatings can be brushed about 1 square meter.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工