The service life of epoxy floor paint is closely related to the cleaning and maintenance of epoxy floor paint. The maintenance of epoxy floor paint can effectively prolong the use time of epoxy floor paint. How long epoxy floor paint can be used depends mainly on the chosen construction technology. Different technology, the thickness of epoxy floor paint is different, and its service life is also different. In addition, the daily maintenance of epoxy floor paint also affects the service life of epoxy floor paint.
How long does epoxy floor paint last?
1. Epoxy resin flat-coated floor (thickness is usually 0.5-0.8mm) can generally be used for 5-8 years;
2. Epoxy mortar floor (generally 1.0-5.0 mm in thickness) can be used for 8-10 years.
3. Epoxy self-leveling floor (generally 1-5mm in thickness) has a service life of 10-15 years.
The service life of epoxy floor paint is closely related to the cleaning and maintenance of epoxy floor paint. The maintenance of epoxy floor paint can effectively prolong the use time of epoxy floor paint.
1. Under the condition of production and construction, the construction environment should have enough isolation area to prevent ash and sand from penetrating into the impervious epoxy paint floor.
2. In areas susceptible to contamination, more prominent facial areas, corridors should be cleaned by mops 1-2 times a day.
3. If the ground has coarse and hard sand, mud and other debris, it should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding the ground and reduce ground wear.
4. Employees should change soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction where sand and mud are easily brought in and at the entrance and exit to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
5. When unloading forklift trucks and forklifts, attention should be paid to placing the cargo level, so as to avoid cargo side nephews and dragging scratches on the ground.
6. Avoid braking when running vehicles, forklifts and forklifts.
7. To avoid oil denaturation and adsorbing the ash layer, sawdust should be used to clean the oil-leaking parts so as to prevent them from becoming stubborn stains. Wide cloth mops can be used to promote sawdust to absorb oil from the floor in large oil-immersed areas.
8. Machine repair tools should avoid falling on the ground as far as possible.
9. If the paint film is damaged, report it in time for repairing before the oil seeps into the foundation. When washing the floor with water in the workshop, avoid oil-water mixture depositing in deep damaged areas.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工