There are four main reasons for the brush marks on the surface of epoxy floor paint: construction reason, tool reason, paint reason and weather reason. 1. Construction reason: The construction method of epoxy floor paint builders is incorrect, the construction time of the paint after mixing is too long, the rolling brush is not uniform, and the thickness of the coating is not in place. Or start painting without ripening after mixing, the mixing is not thorough enough, resulting in brush marks. 2、工具原因：施工人员所使用的的滚筒质量不达标，滚筒表面掉毛导致出现刷痕。
2. Tool reasons: the quality of the drum used by the constructors is not up to the standard, and the surface of the drum drops, resulting in brush marks.
3. Paint reason: the quality of epoxy floor paint is not up to standard, the leveling is poor, and the viscosity is too high, which results in the brush marks of the epoxy floor paint.
4. Weather reasons: high temperature, fast curing reaction and poor leveling. Or the air humidity is larger, resulting in uneven dispersion of color paste.
The method of solving the brush mark of epoxy floor paint is as follows:
1. Construction personnel should have corresponding construction experience and strictly follow the construction process. After mixing the paint, they should pay close attention to the construction and avoid the construction time being too long.
2. Select the qualified special drum for painting, and use tape to treat the surface of the drum before using it.
3. Choose epoxy floor paint with guaranteed quality. Never choose inferior materials because floor paint is cheap. A small amount of diluent can be added to reduce the viscosity of the paint. Filtration of paint to prevent impurities. Adding a small amount of leveling agent and dispersant at any time can improve the leveling property of the paint and the dispersion of the color paste.
4. Avoid the construction of topcoat in rainy weather. Close doors and windows during the construction of topcoat to prevent surface pollution caused by circulation.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工