Now many places use epoxy floor, so what kind of construction method is the ideal construction method of epoxy floor? Xiaobian has been adjusted today, a total of six, for your reference. By means of booster pump (usually plunger pump), the pressure of paint can reach 210 kg/square centimeter or higher. The paint is sprayed by special high pressure gun through high pressure rubber tube, and the pressure is released from special nozzle to achieve the purpose of dispersing atomization and high speed spraying. Because there is no compressed air when painting, it is called airless spraying. Its main advantages are as follows: 环氧地坪的六种施工方法。
Six construction methods of epoxy floor.
1. Excellent surface quality. The paint on the wall forms a flat, compact coating without brush marks, which is incomparable to brush rollers.
2. The coating efficiency is high. The spraying efficiency of single operation is as high as 300-500 square meters per hour, which is 10-15 times higher than that of manual brushing.
3. Delay the service life of coatings. High pressure airless spraying, high pressure spraying atomization, spraying particles in the surface pore to obtain strong kinetic energy, so that the coating and spraying surface to form a mechanical shield, enhance the adhesion of the coating, prolong life.
4. The thickness of brushing and roll coating is extremely uneven, generally between 30 and 200 microns, and the usage rate is low. The thickness of the airless spraying coating is uniform, and the thickness is about 30 microns. The utilization ratio of the coating is high.
5. Angles and crevices can also be well drawn. Because the spray paint does not contain air, the coating can easily reach these parts.
6. It can easily handle high-viscosity coatings and low-dose diluents, and reduce environmental and atmospheric pollution. This product is ideal for medium and large commercial spraying machines and medium maintenance tools. Efficiency, powerful motor, easy to meet extreme working requirements!
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工