With the development of society, industrial development has not accelerated. Epoxy floor paint has been widely used in many industries. But for many people, epoxy floor paint is still very strange, today I share with you some knowledge about how to prevent the loss of gloss of epoxy floor paint and the origin of rough epoxy floor paint. I hope I can help you. 1. The humidity of the construction site is too high (relative humidity exceeds 85%). The film of volatile paint is easy to absorb moisture and emit white light. Prevention: The humidity of construction site should not be too high. ２、被涂物外表过火粗拙或多孔，未涂封闭底漆会发作环氧地坪失光现象。此种原因引起的环氧地坪漆失光就需要我们物面运用底漆封闭，腻子填平，打磨。
2. The surface of the coated material is too rough or porous, and the epoxy floor will lose its gloss if the primer is not sealed. The loss of gloss of epoxy floor paint caused by this kind of reason requires us to use primer to seal the surface, fill and polish putty.
3. The surface treatment is not clean, including acid, alkali, oil, wax and water. This requires that before construction, the surface of the coated material should be treated adequately and cleanly.
4. Rainwater or dew will appear before the film is completely dried. Prevention: The film should prevent rain or dew from moistening during the drying process.
5. Excessive amount of diluent in construction or high boiling point diluent such as kerosene. Prevention: The dosage of diluent should not be too much, and the participation of high boiling point solvents such as kerosene should be prevented.
6. Moisture content of pigments should be controlled to prevent mixing in water during construction.
7. The moisture content of pigments in epoxy floor paint is too high or mixed with water in construction.
8. The film is soft and the scratch resistance is not good. Prevention: According to the application conditions of the coatings, the coatings with excellent weatherability and scratch resistance should be selected.
Origin of Coarse Painting of Epoxy Floor Paint
First, the construction environment and the environment of epoxy floor paint film in the process of dryness are unclean and dusty, so that dust falls on the film which is still in the leveling stage, which eventually leads to dust adherence to the floor paint film and makes the film rough.
2. The epoxy floor paint is not filtered before painting, and is mixed with mechanical impurities. These mechanical impurities are coated on the coating together with the coating. When the coating is dry, the mechanical impurities are highlighted on the floor paint film, which eventually leads to the appearance of rough film.
3. Because the epoxy floor paint is a two-component or multi-component coating, and belongs to the chemical curing coating, when the paint is mixed with the curing agent, the paint starts to play a chemical role, and the viscosity of the epoxy floor paint gradually increases. At a specific time, it begins to gelatinize and solidifies directly to form a film. When the initial gelling of the paint is still under construction, the film of the floor paint may be rough.
Fourth, the construction site temperature is too high, the diluent evaporates too fast, the epoxy floor paint coated on the coating has not leveled the moment has begun to solidify, so it will appear rough phenomenon.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工