What are the requirements of epoxy floor paint for cement base surface? 1. Cement base surface is firm, firm and can not shell. Eliminate the phenomenon of mortar shelling. It is better to pour the concrete layer together with the mortar leveling layer: if the concrete layer is tampered first, the thickness of the mortar layer should be no less than 4cm, and the forklift lane should be thicker.
2. Require no sand on the surface and good hardness. There is no cement pulverization. Requirements A, high quality cement. B. The newly poured cement mortar layer should be fully maintained.
3. The cement base surface is flat, without bumps, honeycomb linen surface and cement keloid.
4. Require that the surface flatness should not be greater than the required coating thickness (with 3 meters ruler flat);
5. Surface is dry, water content is less than 6, keep the ground dry and free from oil pollution. Keep in mind that after the maintenance period of the cement ground, you can not wash or mop the ground with water five days before entering the construction site.
6. The PH value of the floor surface should be 6.0-8.0.
7. There is no oil stain, other paint, latex paint, bubble sugar and other residues on the ground; the slope should meet the design requirements, and the allowable deviation value is 2% of the slope, and not more than 30 mm.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工