Waterborne epoxy resin is a stable dispersion system of epoxy resin dispersed in the form of particles or droplets in the dispersing medium with water as continuous phase. Curing effect is an important index to measure the product of water-borne system. Waterborne epoxy resin curing film forming mechanism waterborne epoxy resin coating is an emulsion coating. Its film forming mechanism is quite different from that of general polymer emulsion coatings, such as acrylic emulsion, and is also not identical with that of solvent based epoxy resin coatings. 水性环氧地坪漆施工工艺
Construction Technology of Waterborne Epoxy Floor Paint
1. Construction steps
(1) batch repairing: sandpaper is used to polish the floor after intermediate coating, and putty made of water-borne epoxy paint (intermediate coating) and quartz powder is constructed several times according to actual needs. The requirements are flat and without holes, no batch knife printing and sanding printing shall prevail.
(2) Primer: After the concrete base material is treated and cleaned up, it can be primer (roll coating or brush coating). Roller coating or brush coating should be uniform and uniform in thickness. The primer has a certain permeability function, which can enhance the strength of the base material and increase the adhesion of the coating to the base material.
(3) Intermediate coating: water-borne epoxy mortar is prepared by adding quartz sand and quartz powder into the prepared waterborne epoxy coating (intermediate coating). It is evenly coated with a trowel knife to increase the thickness and compressive strength of the coating.
(4) Surface coating: the water-borne epoxy floor coating surface is rolled on two rollers by roller. After completion, the whole floor should be soft, clean, uniform in color and no empty drum.
(5) Maintenance: It takes 24 hours for the surface to be dry. During this period, it should be closed to avoid affecting the effect of clean and smooth surface. Three days later, it can be put into use. After 7 days of completion and maintenance, it can be officially put into use (whichever is 25 C, the opening time at low temperature needs to be prolonged moderately).
Waterborne epoxy floor paint construction precautions:
1. Control the amount of water added. Excessive water addition of waterborne epoxy flooring varnish will cause scratch resistance and gloss deterioration.
2. Material use. Primers and topcoats of waterborne epoxy floor paints should be used up within the prescribed time. Once they exceed that time period, the paint can not be diluted with water and reused.
3. Environment. Construction is not recommended when the temperature is below 10 C or rainy days.
4. Use drying tools. The rollers and brushes used in the construction of waterborne epoxy floor paint need no clear water. Short hair roller is recommended.
2. Construction preparation
(1)材料：水性环氧地坪  涂料底涂、中涂、面涂，石英砂，石英粉等相关材料。
(1) Material: Water-borne epoxy floor coatings, such as primer, intermediate coating, surface coating, quartz sand, quartz powder and other related materials.
(2) Tools: base material grinding tools, vacuum cleaners, batch scrapers, rollers, small mixers, etc.
(3) Construction conditions
A. Cut and clean the ground cement mortar. If there are oil impurities in the ground, clean it with solvent.
B. The original cement ground should be hard, flat and sand-free. If there are empty drums, peeling, sand and cracks on the ground, it must be treated according to the requirements before construction. The original ground, such as terrazzo, floor tiles and other smooth ground, must be chiseled into rough surface first.
C. As long as there is no seepage or seepage, construction can be carried out. The relative humidity of site conditions should be less than 85% and the ambient temperature should be above 10 C.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工