Epoxy flooring has been used for anti-corrosion, wear-resistant and skid-resistant functional flooring since its inception. It has developed into a general industrial flooring. Besides functional requirements, it also has decorative effect. It has attracted the attention of people and has been developed rapidly. This article from the perspective of cost workers on the epoxy floor technology and cost summary analysis! 一、地下车库地坪常见做法
I. Common Practices of Underground Garage Floor
1. Diamond abrasion-resistant floor (without detailed description): It is commonly known as abrasion-resistant hardening floor in China, which is called "ground hardening agent" by foreign enterprises. It has the advantages of wear resistance, compression resistance, dust reduction, hard surface, easy cleaning, economy and durability. Because of its convenient construction, pollution-free, low price and long service life, it has achieved amazing development speed in coastal cities with relatively developed industrial economy such as the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta, and now it has been popularized in China.
2. Epoxy resin flooring: Since its introduction into China, it has been widely used in all walks of life, and has played an important role in the production of enterprises with high-quality performance. The utility model relates to a high strength, wear-resistant and beautiful floor, which has the advantages of seamless, solid texture, good resistance, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost.
3.混凝土密封固化剂地坪(不做详述)：是二战后由一名德国科学家在美国加利福尼亚州发明，经进过几十年的发展，其配方以从钠基型逐步改进成锂基硅酸盐原料但现在市场上基本上没有真正的锂基水溶剂，配以独特的催化剂高温乳化而成。密封防尘、硬化耐磨 永久的光泽 抗老化性能好施工方便，过程环保(无色、无味)降低维护费用，一次施工，永久防护。
3. Concrete Sealing and Curing Agent Floor (not detailed): It was invented by a German scientist in California, USA after World War II. After decades of development, its formulation was gradually improved from sodium-based to lithium-based silicate raw materials, but there is basically no real lithium-based water-soluble agent in the market, which was emulsified by a unique catalyst at high temperature. Sealing, dust-proof, hardening, wear-resisting, permanent gloss, anti-aging performance, easy construction, process environmental protection (colorless, tasteless) to reduce maintenance costs, a construction, permanent protection.
II. Epoxy Floor Construction
1. Plain ground treatment: use a grinder to grind the compact base, clean the ground and smooth the ground.
2. Epoxy primer: mix epoxy resin and curing agent in the right proportion and mix them with scraper or roller to seal them.
3. Intermediate coating of mortar: mix epoxy resin and curing agent in the right proportion, mix and mix them with a certain proportion of quartz sand and use a trowel to open evenly according to the designed thickness. After the Mid-coating is dry and solidified, use grinding to smooth the hangings and particles on the surface.
4. Epoxy putty: mix epoxy resin and quartz powder in the right proportion and evenly scrape on the ground with batch knife to increase the combination between middle coating and surface layer, and further adjust the levelness of the ground. According to the actual needs of construction times, requirements to achieve flat without holes, no batch of knife prints and sanding printing shall prevail.
5. Epoxy topcoat: The epoxy floor topcoat material is stirred evenly and then mixed with curing agent. The roller is fully stirred and coated evenly. After the first coat is dried and solidified, the second coat is applied, and the self-flow surface is coated once with a trowel scraper.
Application of National Standard List and Quota Applying for Epoxy Floor (Take Shanghai as an Example)
1. According to the Code for Calculating the Quantity of Building and Decoration Works (GB50500-2013), the following list can be applied to epoxy floor projects:
2. According to the Budget Quota of Shanghai Construction and Decoration Engineering (SH 01-31-2016), the following quotas can be applied to the epoxy floor project:
3. List of Epoxy Floor Projects and Examples of Shanghai Quota Applying
IV. Cost of Epoxy Floor
Unit Price Factors Affecting Epoxy Floor
It is concluded that the unit price of epoxy floor can be determined by the following six main factors:
1. Thickness: The total thickness of the epoxy floor has an absolute effect on unit price.
2. Project Scale: The Project Scale of Epoxy Floor Construction Affects the Price of Epoxy Floor
3. Epoxy Resin Paint Material: The coating rate of each layer of epoxy resin affects the unit price of the epoxy floor.
4. Construction technology of epoxy flooring: the number of times of middle flooring, the requirement of base treatment and so on affect the quotation of epoxy flooring.
5. Location: The construction of epoxy flooring in the reservoir, tower stairwell and so on all affect the quotation of epoxy flooring.
6. Brand: The grade of epoxy paint affects the unit price of epoxy floor.
V. Concept and Characteristics of Epoxy Floor
Epoxy flooring is a kind of epoxy flooring paint, which is made of epoxy resin as main material, curing agent, diluent, solvent, dispersant, defoamer and some fillers. Combining with specific flooring construction technology, the flooring is decorated and constructed on site.
Epoxy floors are classified as solvent-based epoxy floors, solvent-free epoxy floors and water-based epoxy floors according to the state of paint. Solvent-based epoxy flooring is commonly used in the construction of ground warehouse flooring.
Technical characteristics of 1 epoxy floor
A) Good wear resistance
B) Good roll resistance
C) Excellent impermeability
D) Corrosion Resistance under Medium Conditions
E) Good adhesion to ensure that the coating does not crack and fall off
F) Smooth and tidy appearance for easy cleaning and maintenance
G) Low cost.
2 Performance Index of Epoxy Floor
VI. Ground Design of Epoxy Floor
According to the National Architectural Standard Design Atlas of Building Ground Construction (12J304), the architectural design of monolithic floors, such as epoxy coatings, is as follows:
1. Epoxy paint floor
2. Epoxy coated floor (with waterproof layer)
Epoxy floor is a kind of floor with high strength, wear resistance and beautiful appearance. It has the advantages of seamless, solid texture, good resistance to drug, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost. It is suitable for various venues, such as workshop, parking lot, machine room, warehouse, laboratory, ward, operating room, workshop, etc.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工