One of the basic steps in the construction of epoxy floor is to apply primer paint. Priming is like coating a nail with a base coat, then applying nail polish and seal coat. The primer layer is between the floor surface and the epoxy floor paint, which enhances the adhesion between the epoxy floor paint and the floor. So some people may ask, what is the amount of epoxy floor primer used? In fact, the use of epoxy floor primer is affected by many factors. 1、地面强度的影响环氧地坪底漆的使用最重要的因素是底面的底面粘结强度，从而影响整体强度。环氧环氧地坪施工时一般要求混凝土地面强度大于C25，底漆用量较好的底漆一般为0.05-0.2kg/m2，如果地面强度太低，地面松动，容易沙，环氧树脂使用的底漆量将根据实际环境和情况而有所不同。另外，如果地板施工基础强度低，但是没有施加适量的环氧环氧地坪底漆来增加地板表面的粘结强度，环氧地板的质量差。如果地板上有叉车和其他重物，环氧树脂地板可能与环氧树脂地板一起被击倒。因此，在环氧树脂地板施工中，我们必须确保底漆涂布量的数量。如果地面的整体强度太低，可以根据环氧树脂涂层的载荷和强度要求进行选择，或者进行有条件的地面转化。
1. The most important factor affecting the use of epoxy floor primer is the bonding strength of the bottom, which affects the overall strength. In the construction of epoxy floor, the strength of concrete floor is generally required to be greater than C25, and the amount of primer with better primer dosage is generally 0.05-0.2kg/m2. If the ground strength is too low, the ground is loose and easy to sand, the amount of primer used by epoxy resin will vary according to the actual environment and situation. In addition, if the floor construction foundation strength is low, but no appropriate amount of epoxy floor primer is applied to increase the bonding strength of the floor surface, the quality of the epoxy floor is poor. If there are forklifts and other heavy objects on the floor, the epoxy floor may be knocked down together with the epoxy floor. Therefore, in the construction of epoxy floor, we must ensure the amount of primer coating. If the overall strength of the ground is too low, the choice can be made according to the load and strength requirements of the epoxy coating, or the ground conversion can be carried out conditionally.
2. The wear degree of the old and new ground is different, of course. According to the length of time and the different bearing capacity of the old ground, the degree of damage to the ground is different. Sometimes the ground will have a large area of pits and cracks, etc. So it is necessary to repair the epoxy primer before construction. The control of cracks and pit repair leveling is very necessary. Faced with the newer ground environment, the ground strength and smoothness are better, and the general control amount is within 0.05? 0.2kg/m2. Faced with the old ground, professional and technical personnel will provide you with floor control materials according to the actual situation, taking account of customers can not consider.
We know that the ground oil is also very good in the initial stage of epoxy floor construction, which is often encountered in the original concrete floor treatment construction. Otherwise, the ground treatment is not conducive to the construction quality of late leveling and causes great damage. The existence of various oils seriously affects the adhesion of epoxy floor coatings and base materials, and has strong air permeability. Especially when exposed to oil base for a long time, oil is difficult to clean. The only thorough and effective way is to re-pour the concrete base and completely dry the epoxy floor immediately after construction.
Traditionally, according to the degree of oil pollution, the following methods can be used to enhance the adhesion between epoxy floor coatings and the bottom in the case of pouring concrete base.
1. Wash with hydrochloric acid first. Flushing with hydrochloric acid mainly plays a degreasing role. The concentration of hydrochloric acid should not be too high. 4?5% can be used. How many times can you push heavy oil? In this way, attention should be paid to safety, ventilation, if not accidental spilling of hydrochloric acid, it needs to be washed with a large amount of water. Wash with hydrochloric acid and then with alkali. A mixture of 1 kg caustic sodium and 20 kg water is used to scrape soil for the purpose of neutralizing hydrochloric acid. Because the bottom of the epoxy floor is not very strong hydrochloric acid.
2. Flame combustion: This method is only effective for fuel oil. It should be noted that excessive combustion should not be allowed, otherwise concrete will burst.
3. Polishing: Only suitable for thin oil (< 2mm), use a grinder to grind the corroded cement and oil, and then wash the floor with a large amount of water.
The above methods can effectively improve the adhesion of epoxy floor coating between the coating and the surface of the base material. However, the epoxy resin used in oil surface construction is always unstable and must be maintained several times. After stratification, the situation will disappear slowly. Ground oil treatment is a very troublesome thing. It is suggested to produce oil leakage on the ground of enterprises and automobile repair shops. Therefore, business should be done first after the production of epoxy floor paint.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工