As we all know, epoxy resin is the main component of epoxy flooring. In the construction process, changes in environmental factors and the use of additives will have a certain impact on the characteristics of epoxy flooring paint, which may lead to the phenomenon of glossless epoxy flooring. So how can we prevent the gloss of epoxy flooring in advance? The construction technology of epoxy floor and preparation before construction are the main reasons for the loss of light. Formation of standard construction technology, consideration of construction environment requirements and strict operation in accordance with the standard construction process can greatly reduce the phenomenon of loss of light after the completion of construction of epoxy floor paint. 1) 施工场地的湿度不宜太大，挥发性漆的涂膜容易吸收水分而导致最终环氧地坪效果发白，所以施工时的相对湿度不能超过85%。
1) The humidity of the construction site should not be too high. The film of volatile paint is easy to absorb moisture, resulting in the final whitening effect of epoxy flooring, so the relative humidity during construction can not exceed 85%.
2) When adding diluent, the dosage should be controlled, and it is not appropriate to add too much diluent. Kerosene, a kind of solvent with high boiling point, should also be avoided.
3) Before construction, the ground should be thoroughly treated, especially some minor fine dust, acid, alkali, oil, wax and water.
4) The water content of pigments should be controlled during the construction of epoxy flooring, so as to avoid mixing water in the construction and keep the site completely dry.
5) During construction, the ground is first filled with putty, polished, and then sealed with primer. Because when the surface is porous or rough, direct primer will affect the overall beauty, and the epoxy floor without primer will lose its gloss.
6) According to the use of construction site, the corresponding anti-chemical and weatherproof coatings are selected.
7) Ensure that each layer of paint is constructed in a completely dry condition.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工