Prolonging and improving the service life of gas hot blast stove and coal fired hot blast stove is the wish of every hot blast stove. How should we improve the service life of the hot blast stove and the gas hot blast stove, and should pay much attention to the external corrosion protection and maintenance of the furnace body when the hot blast stove is disused for a long time. First, after the cooling of the hot blast stove is stopped, the ash accumulated on the heating surface and the slag on the top of the grate and under the furnace body must be thoroughly removed. Then there must be some natural ventilation to keep the flue. Generally, in order to prevent moisture, desiccant should be placed in the furnace and flue. If lime is used as a desiccant, it should generally be about 3kg per cubic meter of furnace or flue. All ventilation doors should be closed closely after placement. The lime should be changed after powdered. For example, if the location of the hot blast stove is low, and when the ground is seriously wet, the method should be combined with baking and placing desiccant. If the hot blast stove is stopped for a long time, red ash oil or other anticorrosive paint should be painted on the outer surface of the furnace body. As for the length of the time in the furnace, it is determined to stop the time. Under normal circumstances, the boiler can not be used for more than a month and can be maintained by wet method. Dry maintenance should be taken for more than one month. 一、压力保养热风炉（适用于生产备用热风炉或停运进行短暂检修时间不超过一周的热风炉）
（3）热风炉定期给水，保持热风炉内压力为0.05 MPa ~0.1MPa防止空气进入锅筒。
1. Pressure maintenance (suitable for producing hot air stoves or hot air stoves for a short period of no more than one week's outage).
(1) after the furnace is stopped, all the boiler water is exhausted. Clean up the scale and slag in the furnace and rejoin the qualified softened water.
(2) heat the heat of small fire regularly, or use the steam of the adjacent hot blast stove to heat the furnace regularly, so that the temperature of the water in the hot blast furnace should be kept at the ambient temperature of +10 C in summer. In winter, the water should not be frozen and all the vent valves, blowdown valves and discharge valves should be closed to prevent the leakage of water.
(3) the hot water stove regularly supplies water, keeping the pressure in the hot stove is 0.05 MPa ~0.1MPa to prevent the air from entering the boiler.
Two. Wet maintenance (wet maintenance) is generally suitable for maintenance of hot blast stove with no more than one month's shutdown time.
(1) clean up the scale, slag and ash after the furnace is stopped.
(2) close all manholes, hand holes, valves and so on, and completely separate from the running hot stove.
(3) preparing alkaline protection solution with qualified softened water, adding sodium hydroxide Na (OH) 8 kg~10kg per ton of water, or sodium carbonate (NaC03) 20kg, or sodium phosphate (Na2P03) 20kg.
(4) a special pump is used to inject the prepared alkaline maintenance solution into the hot blast stove.
(5) when the protection solution is all injected, open the water supply valve to fill the hot air stove, until the water is spilled from the air valve, then the air valve and the water supply valve are closed, and the special pump cycle is opened to make the solution mixed evenly.
(6) during the whole maintenance period, it is necessary to keep the external drying of the heating surface with the micro fire oven regularly and regularly open the pump cycle to make the solution concentration in the same place. The solution assay and supplement should be taken regularly to make the pH value of the solution between 10~12 and ensure the alkalinity of the furnace water.
(7) the corresponding anti freeze measures should be taken in winter.
Three. Dry maintenance (dry maintenance) is suitable for a longer time of shutdown, usually longer than a month, especially for heating stove in summer.
(1) after the furnace is stopped, the furnace water will be discharged to remove the scale, the slag and the soot from the heating surface.
(2) close the water supply pipe, water supply pipe and drain valve of the hot blast stove, or use the clapboard to block up strictly, and completely separate from other hot blast stove.
(3) open the manhole and the hand hole to make the hot stove dry naturally. If the hot stove is humid, use the micro fire to dry the hot stove body, the furnace wall and the flue.
(4) choose an appropriate amount of desiccant. The commonly used desiccates are anhydrous calcium chloride (CaCl2) and lime (CaO2), CaCl2 is placed at 2kg per cubic meter of water volume, and the particles are required to be selected at about 15mm; the lime is placed quantificationally at 3kg per cubic meter of water volume, and 10mm~30mm lumps are required.
(5) after the drying stove is dry, the tray containing the desiccant is placed in the hearth and pot to absorb the moisture, and the desiccant can not be directly contacted with the hot air heater.
(6) the desiccant should be checked regularly every week in the hot air stove to see if there is any corrosion on the heated surface and replace the desiccant in time, and check every half a month later.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 热风炉