The efficiency of biomass hot-blast stove is generally more than 80%. The type of hot-blast stove is large, the combustion is more full, and the efficiency of hot-blast stove is higher. The highest is 88.3%, which is 15% higher than the average efficiency of coal-fired hot blast stove. Although the efficiency of biomass hot blast stove is very high, it still produces dust which pollutes the environment. Therefore, the corresponding dust collector is needed to solve the problem. Bag dust collector of biomass hot blast stove came into being at the historic moment. The bag filter of biomass hot blast stove deals with the flue gas produced in the production process of each hot blast stove separately. Smoke from a hot blast stove. Dust enters the cyclone dust collector through the dust collecting pipe. At this time, the large particles in the dust are separated under the centrifugal force of the cyclone dust collector. The large particles are discharged by the cyclone dust collector, and the fine particles enter the bag dust collector. It is filtered by a filter bag and adhered to the surface of the cloth bag by pulse blowing.
Dust first concentrates in the dust hopper of the dust collector, and is recycled or utilized by the feeding controller. The purified air after treatment by bag filter is discharged into the atmosphere through the fan from the chimney. The treatment of dust-containing fume from hot blast stove by bag filter can reduce the pollution of fume to the surrounding environment and achieve the purpose of clean production.
Performance characteristics of bag filter for biomass hot blast stove:
1. The use of downdraft can pre-collect the dust-containing gas, avoid the direct washing of the bag by the dust-containing gas, reduce the dust concentration of the dust-containing gas, and prolong the life of the filter bag and the pulse solenoid valve.
2. The sealing materials of bag filter are all made of high temperature resistant materials.
3. Dust cleaning nozzle is lengthened to keep the pulse solenoid valve away from high temperature flue gas and avoid high temperature damage of the valve sheet of the pulse solenoid valve.
4. High temperature resistant filter bag is used to treat flue gas temperature less than 250 C.
5. The filter bag mouth adopts elastic ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable.
6. The filter bag skeleton is circular, which reduces the friction between the filter bag and the skeleton, prolongs the service life of the filter bag and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
7. Upper bag-pulling mode is adopted. When changing bags, the top door is opened, and the bag can be changed after the skeleton is removed, which improves the operating conditions of bag-changing.
8. Cleaning control adopts timing control. According to the set time, every other cleaning cycle, each filter bag cleans the ash one time in turn.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 热风炉