1. When the hot stove has been cooled and there is no pressure in the boiler, plugging plates should be installed in steam, water supply, hydrophobic, sewage discharge, dosing and flue gas systems according to the needs of maintenance. And recorded in the record book, or marked on the system diagram, the closed (blocked) valve, to hang a "someone working, can not open" sign, to ensure the safety of maintenance personnel, to be removed after the completion of the overhaul.
2. Before entering the furnace or flue for the first time, the induced draft fan should be started and ventilated for no less than 5 minutes. Only when the ambient temperature is below 60 degrees C, can the induced draft fan be allowed to enter the work. When entering the furnace or flue, wear a helmet and windproof glasses. There should be no fewer than two people working, one working inside and one guarding outside.
3. The working temperature in the drum should be below 45 C, and the working temperature should not exceed 20 minutes when the temperature is between 40 and 45 C. There should be at least two people working in the drum. When working in the drum, the carrying tools must be packed in the tool bag. When entering or leaving, the quantity of the carrying tools should be checked.
4. When working in the drum or furnace, the voltage of the lighting equipment should be 12V. The wires used in the lighting lamps must be well insulated, and there must be no joints in the middle, so as to prevent the electrical accidents caused by the disconnection of the joints.
5. When overhauling rotating machinery, the power supply should be cut off before overhaul, so as to start work. The cut-off power supply, whether grounded or not, should hang signs or warning signs.
6. When working in locations above 1.5m, strong scaffolding should be tied. The railings should be set on the shelf platform to protect each other, and the two ends of the shelf plate of the working platform should be tied firmly.
7. When lifting heavy objects, the lifting tools should be carefully checked and qualified before trial lifting. Only when the trial lifting is qualified can the formal lifting be carried out. When lifting heavy objects, no other work shall be carried out on them.
8. Tools used for overhaul must be inspected for safety before they are used. Only after they are considered qualified can they be used. Hand-held electric tools can only work on the contact surface of the housing, wearing rubber gloves, rubber shoes or standing on the insulation board.
9. Work on the inclined ladder can only be carried out in a relatively short time and when the height is not high, and it should be guaranteed to be stable and not slippery. Heavy objects shall not be lifted along sloping ladders.
标签:   热风炉 环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工