Selection of suitable sites and warehouses: 1) The site or warehouse for keeping cold-drawn seamless steel tubes should be in a clean, well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the cold-drawn seamless steel pipe clean.
2) No corrosive materials such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc. for cold-drawn seamless steel pipes should be stacked together in the warehouse. Different kinds of cold-drawn seamless steel tubes should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
3) Large section steel, rail, humiliating steel plate, large diameter steel pipe, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, reinforcing bars, medium-sized steel tubes, steel wires and wire ropes can be stored in well-ventilated material shed, but they must be uprooted and underlayed.
5) Some small cold-drawn seamless steel pipes, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn seamless steel pipes, as well as high-priced and corrosion-prone metal products, can be stored in storage.
6) Warehouses should be selected according to geographical conditions, generally using ordinary closed warehouses, that is, warehouses with roofs and walls, close doors and windows, and ventilation devices;
7) Warehouses should pay attention to ventilation on sunny days and damp-proof closure on rainy days, so as to maintain an appropriate storage environment.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 冷拔钢管