The operation of biomass hot blast stove must maintain normal water level. When the water level is lower than the minimum safe water level line, it is called water shortage accident. Water shortage accidents can be divided into two types: slight water shortage and serious water shortage. If the water level is below the lowest safe water level, but it can still be seen, or although the water level has not been seen, but the water level is slightly short when the water level appears soon after the biomass hot blast stove which is allowed to use the "water-calling method". If the water level is out of sight, when the "water law" is not available, it is a serious shortage of water.
If the water shortage accident of biomass hot blast stove is not handled properly, it will cause serious damage to the equipment. If the water is fed into the biomass hot blast stove in the case of serious water shortage, it will lead to the explosion of biomass hot blast stove. This is because after the shortage of water in the biomass hot blast stove, on the one hand, the steel plate is dried and overheated, or even burned red, so that the strength decreases greatly. On the other hand, because the temperature of the overheated steel plate is very different from the temperature of the feed water, the place where the steel plate first contacts the water cracks because of the sharp contraction of the cold. Under the action of the steam pressure, the cracks are located at the place where the steel plate first contacts the water. And then ripped into a big breach. Steam water ejected from the breach is an explosion accident.
Below is the specific situation:
(L) water shortage in biomass hot stove
1) The water level in the pot is below the lowest safe water level or invisible in the water level gauge. The color of the water level gauge is white or shiny. Low water level signal alarm, signal light on.
2) The biomass hot blast stove with superheater, the temperature of superheated steam rises abnormally, and sends out the alarm signal of overtemperature.
3) the temperature of biomass hot blast stove is extremely high.
4) breaking the water flow and abnormal steam flow. Generally speaking, the feed water weir is less than the steam flow rate. If there is leakage of pipes or economizers, the feed water pride can not maintain the normal water level even though it increases, then the feed water surge will be larger than the steam flow.
5) when the biomass hot stove is short of water, it can smell burnt.
(2) reasons for water shortage of biomass hot stove
1) the stoker staff violated labor discipline, evacuated from duty or negligence, and did not monitor enough water level. When the biomass hot stove load increases, the adjustment is not timely or erroneous operation. The water level alarm and interlock protection devices have failed to detect in time.
2) the technicians of the stoker are relatively low in technical level, and the judgment of the water level is wrong. For example, the false water level formed when the load of biomass hot blast stove suddenly changes is unknown, the false water level caused by unreasonable installation of water level meter or blockage of steam-water passage, inadequate switch of steam-water cock, etc. can not be distinguished, and the water shortage or full water can not be distinguished clearly. All these factors will cause the stoker to misjudge the water level and lead to the lack of water in the biomass hot stove.
3) Water supply equipment or pipeline malfunction; unable to feed water into the pot in time, resulting in water shortage of biomass hot stove, such as damage to the feed pump.
(3) water treatment method for biomass hot blast stove
1) first check the water level indicated by each water level gauge; correctly judge whether there is water shortage. When water shortage or full water is uncertain, the water level gauge discharge cock can be opened. If there is no pot water flowing out, it indicates water shortage accident, otherwise it will be full water accident.
2) For the small biomass hot stove which allows water-calling operation, water can be called first to judge whether the biomass hot stove is slightly short of water or seriously short of water. This situation is only applicable to biomass hot stove with water connecting pipe water hole higher than the maximum fire boundary of heating surface and larger water capacity. Otherwise, we can't call water for biomass hot stove, because it will delay the time to deal with the water shortage accident of biomass hot stove, and make the situation wider.
3) When the biomass hot-blast stove is slightly short of water, fuel and air supply should be reduced, combustion should be weakened, and water should be slowly fed into the biomass hot-blast stove to normal water level. Generally, by adjusting the opening and size of the water supply valve, we can control the inlet flow rate and the amount of water supply, and we should pay attention not to excessive water intake. In the process of water intake, the causes of water shortage (such as leakage of water supply pipes, furnace pipes, economizer pipes or wrong opening of valves, etc.) should be quickly identified. The operation of biomass hot-blast stove can be restored only after the abnormal situation of biomass hot-blast stove is checked and confirmed to be normal.
4) when the biomass hot stove is seriously short of water, emergency fire and shutdown must be carried out. The operation procedure of fire and shutdown is implemented according to the method of emergency shutdown. Some furnace managers use the method of intermittent water intake and small amount of water replenishment to cover up the water shortage accident of biomass hot stove after discovering the water shortage of biomass hot stove. This approach is very dangerous. With this method, if the biomass hot stove is short of water, it will cause the leakage of water in the biomass hot stove. If the biomass hot stove is short of water, it will cause an explosion of biomass hot blast stove. Because the steel plate burns dry without water cooling, the temperature of the wall is quite high. At this time, the water will cause the superheated steel plate to cool sharply and crack or explode. Only when the biomass hot air stove is naturally ventilated and cooled and the water temperature in the pot drops below 70 C, can the water enter slowly. After entering water to normal water level, the biomass hot blast stove should be inspected comprehensively. If there is no abnormal situation, the ignition can be started again and the operation of the biomass hot blast stove can be restored.
标签:   热风炉 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪