According to the survey of relevant data, the design thermal efficiency of domestic low-pressure industrial hot stoves is generally 70-90%, and the actual operation thermal efficiency is about 60-80%, some even less than 50%. As long as the small low-pressure industrial hot stoves are properly operated and maintained, they can achieve the design thermal efficiency of hot stoves manufacturers. The heat of combustion of fuel can be expressed by its HHV (high calorific value) or LHV (low calorific value). The heat of combustion of high calorific value is the heat of combustion when the water vapor of the product has condensed into liquid after combustion, so the latent heat of water condensation is added. The combustion heat of low calorific value is that after combustion, the water vapor of the product maintains the combustion heat of gaseous state, regardless of the latent heat of water condensation. 燃料热值的选用会影响其能量转换效率的计算。在欧洲一燃料可产生的能量是其低热值表示，不考虑水凝结时的潜热，以若此方式计算冷凝式热风炉（英语：condensing boiler）的“热效率”，其数值可能会超过100%，其原因是其工作原理会利用到部份水凝结时的潜热，但计算输入能量时未考虑此部份所造成，不违反热力学第一定律。在欧洲以外的国家，一燃料可产生的能量是其高热值表示，已考虑水凝结时的潜热，以此为基础计算能量转换效率，其数字就不可能超过100%。
The selection of fuel calorific value will affect the calculation of energy conversion efficiency. In Europe, the energy produced by a fuel is expressed by its low calorific value, without considering the latent heat of water condensing. If the "thermal efficiency" of a condensing boiler is calculated in this way, the value may exceed 100%. The reason is that the latent heat of partial water condensing is utilized in its working principle, but the calculation of transportation is carried out. When we enter the energy, we do not consider this part, and do not violate the first law of thermodynamics. In countries other than Europe, the energy produced by a fuel is expressed by its high calorific value. The latent heat of water condensation has been taken into account. Based on this, the calculation of energy conversion efficiency can not exceed 100%.
1, increase the effective use of heat, reduce the heat loss of hot stove, exhaust gas and mechanical incomplete combustion loss.
1) reduce the air leakage rate of the air preheater, especially the air leakage rate of the rotary air preheater.
2) Strictly control the water quality index of hot-blast stove. When the scale content in the water wall tube reaches 400 mg/m, pickling should be done in time.
3) Burning high-quality coal with low sulphur content as far as possible to reduce the inlet air temperature of air preheater. Air preheaters are installed in modern large-capacity power generation hot stoves to prevent condensation on the heating surface of the cold front end of air preheater, resulting in low-temperature corrosion of air preheater.
4) According to the load and time of the hot blast stove, adjust the combustion conditions, rationally distribute the air, reduce the central position of the furnace flame as far as possible, and make the coal fully burn in the furnace.
5) adjust the amount of coal according to the volatile content and time of the raw coal so as to maintain the best value of coal.
6) To reduce the heat loss of hot blast stove, the maintenance and repair of hot blast stove pipeline and insulation layer are mainly strengthened.
2. Scientific proportioning of coal, rigorous process operation, improvement of air distribution and addition of additives.
标签:   环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪翻新 热风炉