In order to ensure the safety of portal scaffolding construction, every link and step in the process of portal scaffolding construction is very important. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly install technical specifications for the erection of portal scaffolding for operation and inspection after erection. The following mobile scaffolding manufacturers Xiaobian and you share the next door scaffolding erection sequence and standardize the process. 门式脚手架搭设顺序及步骤
Sequence and steps of portal scaffolding erection
1. The erection sequence of portal scaffolding is as follows: foundation preparation cushion plate base erection of two single portal frames installation of crossbar installation of scaffolding repeated installation of portal frame, crossbar and scaffolding based on this.
2, the foundation must be strengthened, and 100mm thick slag should be laid on the first floor, and drainage slopes should be well prepared to prevent stagnant water.
3. Portal steel tubular scaffolding should be erected from one end to the other. Upper scaffolding should be carried out after the next scaffolding has been erected. The direction is opposite to the next step.
4. For the erection of portal scaffolding, two portal frames should be inserted into the base of the end point, and then the crossbar should be fixed and the lock sheet should be locked. Then the later portal frames should be erected, and each frame should be fitted with the crossbar and the lock sheet.
5. The scissors support shall be installed on the outside of the portal type steel pipe scaffold, and both vertical and vertical shall be continuously arranged.
6. The scaffolding must be connected reliably with the building. The spacing between the connecting parts should not be greater than 3 steps in the horizontal direction, 3 steps in the vertical direction (scaffolding height 20m), and 2 steps (scaffolding height 20m).
(2) removal of portal scaffolds.
1. Preparations before removal of scaffolding: comprehensive inspection of scaffolding, focusing on checking whether fastener connection and support system meet safety requirements; preparation of demolition plan based on inspection results and site conditions and approval by departments; technical disclosure; fencing or warning signs according to the situation of demolition site; and There are special attendant guards to remove materials and wires from scaffolding.
2, dismantle the shelves of the work area, strictly prohibit the entry of non operational personnel.
3. Before demolition, approval procedures should be carried out by the site construction person in charge. When demolishing the shelf, special command must be given to coordinate the action from top to bottom.
4. The dismantling sequence should be to dismantle the parts that are erected first and then dismantle the parts that are erected first. It is strictly forbidden to adopt the dismantling method of pushing down or pulling down.
5. Fixers should be removed layer by layer with scaffolding. When the last riser is removed, temporary support should be installed before the fixtures and supports can be removed.
6, dismantling scaffolding parts should be transported to the ground in time, and no throwing from the air is strictly prohibited.
7. Scaffold parts transported to the ground shall be cleaned up and maintained in time, painted with rust-proof paint as required, and stored in storage according to varieties and specifications.
标签:  脚手架 移动脚手架 脚手架厂家 门式脚手架 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪翻新