车库环氧地坪的选择应考虑到以下因素。一是使用性能要求：耐磨——使用时 会有哪些车辆行走，耐压——使用时会承受多大载荷，抗冲击——冲击是否会引起环氧地坪面层脱离。二是化学性能：耐酸碱——使用时防腐性化学物质的种类及浓 度；耐溶剂——使用时溶剂类型及接触时间。三是所在楼层情况：地下楼层或地 面楼层，是否需要防潮处理或选择特殊防潮地板；四是基础层情况，地板强度一 般要求抗压强度≥20MPA，平整度——是否需要有环氧砂浆修补；五是美观：颜色 ——是否需要颜色划分区域，亮度——是选择哑光还是亮光，平整度——对地板的平整度有否要求；
The choice of garage epoxy floor should take into account the following factors. First, performance requirements: wear resistance - which vehicles will walk when using, pressure resistance - how much load will be endured when using, impact resistance - whether impact will cause the epoxy floor surface to detach. Second, chemical properties: acid and alkali resistance - the type and concentration of anticorrosive chemicals used; solvent resistance - the type of solvent used and the contact time. The third is the situation of the floor: whether the underground floor or the ground floor need moisture-proof treatment or choose special moisture-proof floor; the fourth is the basic floor, the floor strength generally requires compressive strength (> 20MPA), smoothness (> whether epoxy mortar repair is needed); the fifth is beautiful: color (> whether color division area is needed, bright). Degree is the choice of matte or bright, smoothness - whether there is any requirement for the smoothness of the floor.
We should pay attention to the following points in the natural drying process of the paint film on the garage floor.
1. The humidity of the environment will have a great influence on the drying speed and the quality of the film. In the case of high humidity, the film may be whitened in the early field. It may also cause the back adhesion of the film. Therefore, the best humidity is less than 75%. In the ventilated environment, the film is easier to dry. But the wind speed should not be too high, otherwise the quality of the film will be affected.
2. Low temperature or too high temperature will affect the quality of film formation, so appropriate weather construction should be selected. Illumination is also very helpful to normal temperature drying. Ultraviolet light has obvious effect on polymerization, but it may also cause damage to the film. It is important to grasp the degree well.
In construction, the drying time of the coating and the natural drying time of the coating are generally 8 hours. The curing time will be prolonged when the temperature is low, followed by the thickness of the construction coating and other factors, which are the curing conditions of the epoxy floor paint. Fujian floor paint experts remind that when coating epoxy floor paint, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. The humidity of the environment has a great influence on the drying speed of floor paint and the quality of the film. In the case of high humidity, the film may be whitened in the early field, and it may also cause the back adhesion of the film. Therefore, the best humidity is less than 75%.
2. In a ventilated environment, the coating is easier to dry. But the wind speed should not be too large, otherwise the quality of the coating will be affected.
3, the temperature is too low or too high will affect the quality of the film, so we should choose suitable weather construction.
4. Illumination is also very helpful for drying at room temperature. Ultraviolet light has obvious effect on polymerization, but it may also cause damage to the film. It is very important to grasp the degree well.
The most common coatings of epoxy floor paint are cured naturally. The thicker the coatings are, the longer the time of complete drying will be. Sometimes, surface drying will occur. If the coatings do not work in the middle, it will easily cause delamination, or the defects of the coatings on the surface. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid overly thick coatings during construction.
In the quality standard of floor paint of natural drying type, the drying time and actual drying time are clearly given: the sum of surface drying and actual drying time of the self-drying floor paint film, the effective drying time of the drying paint (curing in the time of meeting the actual drying temperature of the film), which is called the drying time of floor paint. There are national standards GB/T 1728-1979 for the determination of drying time of coatings and putty films in China.
1. Detection of surface drying time: The period from wet coating operation to surface drying inspection is generally called surface drying time, which is abbreviated as "surface drying" if surface drying is detected on the painting operation site, the simplest commonly used operation method is "finger touch method". Place the floor paint properly for a certain time after painting. Visually observe that the solvent on the surface of the wetland floor paint has been leveled to form a film. At this time, gently touch the surface of the film with the back of your finger, and test the drying degree of the floor paint film with the back of your finger.
2. When the finger is away from several points on the touched surface, there is no paint on the skin of the back of the finger, and there is no trace on the touched surface, the floor paint film is considered to be dry. Calculate the time from the formation of wetland floor paint film to the qualified surface drying by fingertip touch test, if the same or very similar to the technical quality of the floor paint. The surface drying time given in the index can confirm that the quality technical index given in the floor paint standard is correct.
标签:   环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪 环氧地坪翻新 车库环氧地坪