Epoxy flooring appeared in the middle and late of last century. Its appearance has brought people a new type of floor products which are smooth, bright, solid and wear-resistant. The main components of epoxy floor paint are epoxy resin and curing agent. According to its composition material, we can divide it into solvent type and solvent-free type. The biggest difference between the two is whether there is any volatilization of harmful substances.
(1) cleanliness requirements
1. For places requiring high cleanliness, self-leveling floor should be adopted. The thicker the cleanliness requirement is, the thicker the design of self-leveling floor should be.
(two) physical and mechanical performance requirements
1. In the course of using the floor, which vehicles walk, how much load they need to bear, what degree of impact they will bear, and what degree of wear they will suffer.
(three) chemical resistance requirements
1. The type, concentration and contact time of the chemical medium (short-term contact, long-term immersion, etc.) that will be contacted in the course of use.
(four) evenness and appearance requirements
1. Flatness depends on the condition of the substrate, the thickness of the floor coating and the construction technology.
2. The thicker the floor coating is, the better the flatness will be.
3. Self leveling middle coat and surface coating are easier to obtain good flatness.
(five) color design
1. The function of each area should be considered in the choice of color, such as green channel, red prohibited channel and sign, yellow mark line, etc.
2. Places requiring high cleanliness can choose bright colors (such as green, blue, etc.) in order to detect dust and clean in time.
3, please refer to "color standard sample card" for color determination.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪翻新